Vent thread

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Ninji  
I honestly hate meditation. Like, people say it makes you calm and collected but I suffer from anxiety and the very thought of me doing nothing hurts like hell.

Leave me alone with my thoughts long enough and I’d probably kill myself. So I have to constantly e distracted by something.
Background Pony #CCFB
@Ninji  
What? There are plenty of studies out there that show what you just said is completely wrong.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@TheSultanAkbar  
I like walking myself.

#CCFB”:/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=4808648#post_4808648  
It has to be one of the components, like closing their eyes or breathing.

They’re probally being more mindful but you don’t need to stop and hum to breath.
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
It is weird that I want to be millionaire, but don’t want the lavish lifestyle? I just want to pay for bill, afford food and other necessity without work my ass off and spend most of my time on my hobby with passive income instead. I don’t know lavish lifestyle is just for me wasteful, maybe I can do it for rare event like birthday or wedding for example. But I just don’t like lavish lifestyle in general. I just prefer to be rich and have a large of passive income, have a normal life and pursue my hobby and thing I like.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Cyan Lightning  
That’s actually how most millionaires live, believe it or not. Most of their “millions” isn’t in actual liquid capital, but in assets like stocks, bonds, properties, etc.

@CaptainXtra  
How professional is El Paso PD? If they keep cool and disciplined, there hopefully shouldn’t be any massive flareups. Plus, most of the major rioting and looting has been occurring after dark.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide