Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@CaptainXtra

I once ate an entire pizza much to the consternation of two of my female friends.

One of them said she wouldn’t be able to fit into her pants for a month if she did the same.
deactivated53645e49b677bb90cfdc6c72622a96b6

DeviantArt’s new Eclipse layout sucks ass. If they’re gonna make all of their users use it, the least they could have done was listen to the negative feedback. Instead, they rolled out something that the majority of their users clearly didn’t want.

In fact, I’ve quit DeviantArt altogether because of it. I’ve deactivated the account I had there, and I’m never going back.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Store’s fine. There was apparently a gathering over my days off, but the only thing they were protesting was my store closing early.

However, the higher ups talking shit about my performance.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra  
Yeah pretty much. An active women can still eat more than a lazy man.

Plus the stomach streches and regenerates, and a woman can grow a man like stomach with steroids.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Hollowfox Jaeger

What did he do this time?

Last I saw, he was tweeting support for the protests and even cut out an ep for the black out.

So, it wouldnt be the left wing pot he stirred this time.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@TheSultanAkbar  
Nothing at all.  
Tumblr says they community is a cesspool, and Twitter says that Tumblr is a cesspool too. Its the same.

Its just recently about the news in EU that are making me uncomfortable to stay there. I wish I could say something, support something, but I feel I will gonna get attacked, and I am just a new guy there.

But I have a some new friends there, but I discovered many are minors, and I dont feel comfortable to be with them :S

Also the dog of an artist I follow passed away, and I was unware of that and told her that everything is gonna be fine and the dog will survive. i felt horrible.
TheSultanAkbar

@Zincy  
Well that doesn’t solve anything, does it? Who cares who’s thin skinned or not.

This kinda pisses me off, it’s like you’re reacting to someone else’s reaction. If you side politically, you’ll get trashed by the other side. Cause it’s a stupid situation designed to get stupid reactions.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Hollowfox Jaeger

That both extremes of the political spectrum are closer to each other than they would appear, and are equally far from the middle.

Much like a horseshoe shape.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide