Vent thread

TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Man, see, that kind of thinking gets in my shit. Can’t you try to be a decent, respectfull person? Why’re you trying to start shit? What purpouse does it serve? Are you expressing your toughness? Cause sitting on your ass and posting stupid pictures does not make you tough nor have a spine. It just means you’re a prick, whatever your views are. No offense, I’m sure you’re nice IRL.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
He chose to input politics so let him reap his reward. We are beyond reconciliation at this point since one side refuses to see their hypocrisy where these protests are concerned and thats not getting into those who brush off the rioting and looting thats been happening in every major city and saying that these people are peaceful protestors. There have been innocent people assaulted and murdered. Businesses and workplaces destroyed. And one side has the gall to say its the other sides fault this happened. I am gonna say this. If ANYTHING happens to my family, especially my mother, during this dark time my anger will transcend everything these protestors have.
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Zincy  
Well, this was a situation, you acted as you saw fit. Now, it was an extreme reaction, and you got sent to detention to think about it. Was it right? Wrong? Doesn’t really matter, it’s the past.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@TheSultanAkbar  
really. My mother just got a gun because she has to travel to a major city to work. And you are saying that I wouldn’t do anything if my mother was harmed or worse….
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@TheSultanAkbar

I’d do it again. Though I’d of followed it up with a swift kick in the balls for good measure.

It was amusing as hell, he croaked like a frog for a good ten minutes. Never seen a man crumple that fast in my life.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@RadioDemon

Not if you aim for the side of the neck, angled downwards in the arc.

Punch angled, with low force, not straight. If you punch downward, you avoid crumpling the windpipe or damaging the arteries.

I should mentioned I had a decent bit of martial arts training at the time and knew how to punch someone “safely”. Most people should not punch someone in the throat, spine, or sternum.
TheSultanAkbar

@Terminal Red  
Hey man, violence is a part of life. Accept it, or spend a lifetime crying about it. Your choice. I was a victim of domestic abuse and bullying. You just gotta stand up and say “I don’t give a s**t”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide