Vent thread

Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
Welp, some peculiar thing happened today. So after workout, I went to buy some drink coconut water to drink. And seller barely know how to sell, which well at first they put some milk, despite I don’t ask since I hate the added flavor and it cost more. And then I ask for second one, but it barely got any drink one it. This shitty service enraged me which end up me purposely throw the coconut water.

And then shit hit the fan, the owner of the place come and yell at me, because he don’t like the way I throw the drink. And then natural I yell because ai paid for shitty service. And then, he try to threaten me with knife, which kinda hilarious in other way, since it clear that he act like those wannabe tough guy from the internet. I told him that my father is police, which well I thought, would do something. Surprised it didn’t. And end up he “hit” me with knife, which I know in the way hilarious it didn’t do shit on me, since he hit me in side that aren’t sharp. Then, I am not sure why. But I just hugged the guy and for long, maybe I thought it would deescalate and it did.

Afterward the seller gave my money back and plus I kept the change. And then I go into another place to buy coconut water. And this one actually served me well. Not only I bought to drink at the that moment. But I also bought 3 more to drink at home. Plus I actually want to go back to there, since they serve me well. And stay away from the other one

So what I learned here. Well, some people are just a joke, that think they are tough. I honestly can’t help to reflect this experience to myself, since I am struggling with low self-esteem. And see the owner of that place act like that, I really see how would become if my self-esteem get much lower. Aside from that, another thing that I learned is that if you want to sell something or serve a customer. Do it with decency and heck with best you can, I mean when the other place that serve me coconut, treat me well.

Honestly this experience, both hilarious and frightening. At one hand, someone act like tough wannabe guy and yet can’t do shit with knife, on the other hand well. It’s a knife, I still wonder what’s one that guy mind. And mentioned how much hate me, I mean what? I didn’t even know that person and the only think I did singing and playing music in the park. So I guess that’s? Sigh. But still thought, I probably should throw that drink the first place, yeah I was tired from workout. But that’s something that I shouldn’t do. Sigh…. What an interesting day that I have.

Edit;

Welp, still thinking and I am feeling of the revenge feeling or something like “hope that person suffer”. While I can honestly say that, this kinda person…. Either suffer from constant paranoid, and might have a some serious issues like addiction or broken family or something. But honestly, I don’t like thinking it this way. Since, I feel like I am pretty much as bad as this person is. But I suppose this serve to calm my mind and well thinking about karma or others. But honestly I just don’t like thinking about how this person would suffer. It kinda make feel putting me as the same person as that.

Edit2:  
My feeling just feel like about how much I should beat that guy up. I mean, since I am fit and looking at that guy body, he is he is a smoker. And yeah, it would be satisfied, but on the other. I might deal with police which well can be considered self defense. But it will sure waste a lot of time. Sigh, I guess my feeling don’t like the concept of “it’s already over, let’s move on” and more like “that bastard should get what he deserves and worse.”

Edit3:  
Well, afterward of it, I feel quite numb about the event. But you know what? it’s something to be expect it, I mean you don’t expect someone to be not feel pain and just reluctance to do something after they expose to something. But still though, I don’t want this thing holding my back potential, the anger, the frustration, the feeling of revenge and make not do anything. Sure it will make me do something that I want slow, but that’s better than nothing. And also yeah, I can say “fuck that guy” or something like that. But I don’t know, I understand how I feel about the situation. But at the same times, it’s just waste of time. I won’t lie on my temptation do something to appease the emotion like breaking something, but would it do anything? sure it will make me feel good at the moment, but after word it usually come back to bite my ass and in fact feel with me regret if in fact I did broke something.

Sigh, at same time, I just want to easily get over this. I mean, it’s already over, but at the same time. My feeling is still lead me to think of “this bastard should get karma” and other bullshit, to just make me feel superior or something such. In the way, I am pretty much poisoning myself with hatred, and stuff. Sigh, maybe, all I can do now is just embrace my feeling of hatred, urge for revenge and stuff. Sure, I don’t like it when it there, but since emotion can uncontrollable, all I can do now is just feel it. Feel the emotion. Even if I don’t like it. Because from my experience that’s how I didn’t end up doing something stupid. Emotion is normal, and it’s a signal from your body, but that doesn’t mean you have to act on it. It’s like someone pissed you off and you have an urge to beat the shit of them, but do you have to? especially considering you might end up in police station and waste a way a chuck of your life.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
If anyone wants to know why I’m so mad.

full  
I’m officially calling it broken. Sometimes it runs enough to give me hope.

This is the last nail in the coffin for my shitty job, by the time I can replace it I’ll have no customer base and some charge backs.
Famekki
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Ninji  
Ok. Those Core2 Duos are quite capable machines still today. I have one you can still use to watch Youtube videos and play some games like Classic/World of Warcraft with discrete GPU.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Famekki  
Oh yeah when it had 4gigs it could play WoW, Halo, Fallout New Vegas.

256mb video, but it can also process tv audio, so it’s like having another computer doing my video and audio
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

If a death doesn’t fit a narrative, do you actually care?

I only learned about it a recently, but looking back only a few talked about it. Quit pretending you care, because I saw none of the usual mention a death. You’re just hoping on a bandwagon to get those back pats.

The life doesn’t matter, only the death does when it can be used as a tool.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Cyborg_pony  
Death isn’t a spontaneous thing, nor is it particularly important. we all have a long journey to becoming the same lifeform.

Obviously I think some aspects of feeling or concious is a microcosm of a much bigger thing. Like an eddie off of a grand stream of information.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Ninji  
Like I mentioned; If the death can be used, they will use it- and anything that makes it inconvenient about they will ignore it. I’ve seen it too many times to think it a coincidence.
TheSultanAkbar

@OldMangyMutt  
Every picture that pops up, the comments are disabled. So, what you’re saying is “we only allow posts that blindly follow our narrative”. If you’re supporting something, fine, don’t expect everyone else to.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide