Vent thread

MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@TheSultanAkbar  
What I hate is the hypocrisy. They want to kneel for the National Anthem or the flag and they demand respect for it, but then someone like Brees dares to share a difference of opinion based on his families history of service, and he’s fucking ripped to shreds for it. I find it disgusting.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Still haven’t got my custom plushie yet. Russia’s tracking site said it released by customs on the 21st and that was the last update. USPS tracking says it’s still on the way to a US facility, so it’s in limbo between the US and Russia or something.
I Literally Dont Care What You Want
Lady's Wink -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Use Ponybooru
Still haven’t got my custom plushie yet. Russia’s tracking site said it released by customs on the 21st and that was the last update. USPS tracking says it’s still on the way to a US facility, so it’s in limbo between the US and Russia or something.

Wow, that sucks, I hope you get your plushie soon. I’m over my plushie phase but if someone made me a tiny beanbag Cryptic, I’d be onboard. I just wasn’t expecting my bank account to be overdrafted 4 days ago so it kind of hit me right where it hurts with rent due…

What sort of plushie is it? Who is it?
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
If you still believe kneeling is disrespectful to the flag when an actual vet tells you it’s not idk what to tell you lol.

Colin Kaepernick actually ASKED veterans a good way for him to protest while still showing respect.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Jarkes  
Nate Boyer, the veteran that “told him how to protest” responded about that with- “And I’m like, ‘I didn’t tell him to do anything. I definitely didn’t tell him to protest. What I did was meet with him, make suggestions on different ways to do it after he was already protesting. And worked with him to kind of come to a middle ground.’”
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

What’s with the random comment section disabling? What the flying fk?! We were having an absolutely civil discussion when sudenly the gates to commentland get shut and locked and we can all go fk ourselves. Are the mods even reading these things or are they just f**king around?
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@MagpulPony  
Nah. The politics pictures just get blocked after a while. It’s BS. They’re pictures of politics. We were on topic. And for how much the internet is depicted as a cesspit we’re all suprisingly reasonable here.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@TheSultanAkbar  
Going through the Pictures alot of them are the same Artists.  
So I guess they asked the mods to lock the commentsections after they stir up enough outrage.  
The fact that the comments are stll there at the most Pictures is Pretty telling.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Badheart

Took a little drive in DC to drop my GF off.

Drove past the 395 tunnel entrance, capital side, to see about 15 heavily armed men and two unmarked APCs.

Not military, not national guard, not police.

I swear by the Gods it was a fucking PMC, stationed in the fucking capital of the free world.

They eyed me down as I passed by, I genuinely feared for my own life for a few seconds.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@TheSultanAkbar

I’m far from an internet dweller as unlike some folk here I have a life outside of it.

It was more this fact.

My GF, who was in the car, is a Colombian immigrant. Dark skinned, heavy accent, and only a thin slip of paper protecting her rights. I was already on edge because ICE had been rolling around doing “immigration” checks, so when I roll past this display of macho bullshit, in the capital of the free world, I’m going to get a little agitated.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide