Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@TheSultanAkbar  
Big guns make you an easy to understand target. Everyone can see where it’s pointed all the time.

The private militants probally where standing in low ready with all their guns pointed down.

Small hidden guns are the weapons of cowards and treachery. Which is why my favorites are high capacity 9s and stripped down assault rifles, cowards live longer.
Background Pony #0C35
@Zincy  
Pretty sure that’s an overreaction. Yes, heavily armed burly men deployed by your government can be unnerving but every country has those. Your girlfriend has her documents and they have other things to be worrying about than immigration checks. It’s just a slightly more overt demonstration of a police state that has existed for decades and which people seem to believe only exists now. It’s a great time to be posting Alex Jones and Deus Ex memes.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Background Pony #0C35

Its a little different when you live it man.

She’s already had run ins with ICE. She’s legal, but they’ve hassled her. Hell, they held up one of her au pair friends for a good 30 minutes. The poor girl struggles a bit with English, and having this dude twice your size, with a rifle shouting at you in a language you’re not great in. They had no reason to detain her either, she had her docs as well.

It’s terror tactics, and it should be unacceptable.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I have never seen an unrecognized military entity standing around with 15 assault rifles.

Mc Dill Airforce base doesn’t even do this, and they can smoke anybody.

Whatever Zincy went passed is some freaky shit.
TheSultanAkbar
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Ninji  
Where I live, I’d be lucky to see any army men in my lifetime. Small European country. It’s neat and orderly. I’d say I feel quite safe and free. I don’t know what your interpretation of “free” is but being american probably something complicated and overly specific.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #A8B9  
I’m really sorry that’s still happening to you. I hope you can move on soon - like, if you can, even a physical move. Get the F away from all of that and be free.

@Goku Black  
I hope that is a good thing. Living with relatives can suck, but sometimes it can be a lot of fun. My cousin moved in with me during college and all of a sudden we liked each other and had a blast - it was like just being away from each other when we were teens helped us each become enough of a person, have enough personality I guess, that we could enjoy each other’s company for once. So, I hope it goes well for you.

@OldMangyMutt  
I’m glad you’ve been able to find ways to be ok. Losing someone close really sucks, and sometimes it sucks forever.

@Background Pony #07C6  
What the hell is the ‘idle’ time before Derpi logs you out? - OldMangyMutt

Sorry, there’s been some more of that happening lately - it’s not that you’ve been idle, it’s that on top of the usual background noise of DDOS attacks there’s people attacking the site right now because it’s Pride month. Something about “Pride Fall” which is either something someone made up and a bunch of people took as serious, or something actually serious that got derailed and distracted but still managed to launch a botnet. I’ve been getting logged out and hitting 5xx’s, too - the dev team is aware of the problem and is working on it.

@lonewolf  
We tried getting a plushy routed through the EU to try to circumnavigate some of that, but with the quarantines and VAT and all of the extra postage it would have cost nearly 3 times what the plush itself cost. I hope this situation gets sorted out soon. I mean, I understand not being able to buy toilet paper, but when you can’t buy something a fan made for a cartoon show that is pretty fucking insane. I know that sounds like I’m being sarcastic, but I mean it - this is fucking nuts.

@Zincy  
Reminds me of being in Germany during the Disco riots. Fucking terrifying.

@Ninji  
Son! Listen to yourself! You’re overlooking the obvious solution - the s h o t g u n is FAR better than those unmanly firearms. Useful in a variety of situations, from infiltration to insubordination, and really the only way to deliver the ultimate come-back;

s h o t g u n to the face

Also, most importantly? When reserving the passenger seat in the front of a car.

The shotgun seat is reserved as a position of respect.
And for people who carry shotguns.
See?
Quid pro quo.
—Sarge in Directions

full full
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Derpy Whooves  
I’m getting a stocked shotgun for the house, it’s intimidating but doesn’t hide itself maliciously.

Anywhere else I’ll take a bitch pistol, like a baby glock.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Drank milk and peptobismol threw up cheese. I’ve been losing so much weight these past few days I might need to go to a hospital.

@TheSultanAkbar  
I’m an animal contructed from physical parts. No freedom from various things.

I don’t really know what a spirit is. I assume it’s poetic word for lasting impact.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@TheSultanAkbar  
I wish, this was a few days ago when my stomach had a lining.

Last beer I had I threw up, but I probaly would have thrown up soda too.

Small amounts of alcohol for your gut helps, it’ll show up in your body anyway from the adrenal glands and gut microbes.
Background Pony #CB65
@Ninji  
Red wine has been found to be more effective in removing germs and promoting health than an equivalent amount of alcohol.
TheSultanAkbar

@Zincy

The 80’s were… magical.

At least, that’s what I imagine. I’m 22. But winning over a girl’s heart at a high school dance and taking her on a trip in my convertible while blasting some power ballads sure sounds like a killer time. I even grew out a mullet and everything.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide