Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
My lifeline has been a polymorous girl who showers me with attention. She has some open and relaxed partners that take care of her.

I want a good job so I can take care of someone, preferably someone who realizes I indulge in play with a polymorous AB.

I don’t need to cheat to spice things up, people need to be more upfront about what they want. I want to pee in a trans ab girls diaper and do mind warping drugs from time to time. That’s how I keep it fresh.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
The 80’s were… magical.
At least, that’s what I imagine. I’m 22. But winning over a girl’s heart at a high school dance and taking her on a trip in my convertible while blasting some power ballads sure sounds like a killer time. I even grew out a mullet and everything.

I was an 80’s kid, and I’d be glad to dump the cesspool that is the present day and go back to then (I’d still have pony too).
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
’90s kid here, though I still like the ’80s. Techno/synth music, Back to the Future, Goonies, Ghostbusters, TMNT, Nintendo, ect.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
90s was Super Nintendo, Pokemon movies, Ritalin, and those goofy phones with transparent chassis connected to a modem that screams in beeps.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Searly Sear  
What they’re desecrating peoples right to protest.

Rioters should be charged with hate crimes against black people, they’re corrupting a very important movement for human rights.

Probally because they’re broke ass drug addled losers.

Only time destroying a car is for any cause is if that car intentionality runs into a peaceful protester.
Beth

In digital purgatory
I’m going to get me a supercar with a supernintendo in the back, and nobody going to mess with it because I’ll have a glove box full of .38 super
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@LightningBolt  
I would like to say stuff like “you deserve someone better who won’t betray your trust so many times” and all that stuff, and while I’d be right, I also understand how hard it is to find someone who you feel compatible with… Plenty of fish my ass, the fact that he was a long-distance relationship alone already tells me that it must be hard to find guys of your type in your area. I know how that is because I too have trouble finding someone who’s my type in my area…hell even online is difficult enough to find someone compatible for me…

It’s up to you if you’re still willing to wait for him if his current relationship fails, but…I seriously think you should look for more faithful men, preferably one who’s actually willing to travel far for you to stick his…uh, I just think you deserve better.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@MethidMan  
I get your logic, I’m just not interested in persuing other ventures at all.

I’m (mostly) content to just exist for the time being, it is what it is. Maybe if I’m lucky his plans will fall through, or fail spectacularly. Nothing would make me more giddy right now than his and her own misery.

Mental misery anyway.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack  
I think I got gastritis from drinking with steroids.

That is to say stomach inflammation from a degraded lining.

My days are mushed together because I need a job or a new computer.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide