Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Flutter_Lover  
I don’t think so.

I probally could help a lot of people when I have money, but I got to help myself first.

I’m making it a goal to talk to people more, and when I get a new computer I’ll try to play games with them.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@DarkObsidian  
I think some kind of parasite or irritant got up into your nasal cavity.

I don’t have a right eardrum. Infection destroyed it, so I can’t hear high pitched sound in my right ear.

Getting water in it sucks.

I’d avoid driving if it’s super distracting but you got to get it looked at.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Ninji

Yeah, I should have that checked out. It doesn’t get any better either, but strangely enough it only occurs in the evening. I have my peace and quiet during the day. I first suspected my bedding, but I had the bed cleaned, sheets and blankets renewed, etc. Nevertheless the itching remains. It’s getting annoying. Argh…
Background Pony #8A47
@Selaphiel  
That guy needs to get a job and his own house, and you need to be willing to support him if his mother cuts him off.
Flutter_Lover

#WaifuLivesMatter
Reason why I asked that, is because……I’ve lost myself, to where I keep questioning myself, like “Am I black enough, because of how different I am?” It’s almost to a point where I enter to an existential crisis. Like…where the hell is it coming from?
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Flutter_Lover  
Man. I cant help with existential crisis because I’m in it too.

Just wondering. Why do you want to be black? As in, how important is your blackness as opposed to your other identities? American, brony, geek, artist, etc.

If your blackness is the most important thing, have you considered, really considered what blackness is?  
Color of the skin? facial structure, body size, being from a certain parts of the country? Having ancestors from Africa? Having a certain culture, or what?

Black community has like a ton of academic materials on black identity throughout the ages so my advice is to find the smartest black person you know and ask them the question: what makes you think you’re black and why is that important to you?

Also you will have to prepare yourself for the possibility that, you may not want to be black. That is a decision you gotta make, tbh.

I’m sorry for your emotional hardship.
Beth

In digital purgatory
I wish there was actually enough cool people in one area to make a real adult arcade.

Where instead of fake gambling you pay 50c-1$ to play a game until you lose. Prizes for high revenue games, and prizes only consumable or novelty. So people are there to play, not hustle.

With beer. No nude people dancing, they attract to many creepers. All my bar keeps will be muscular men, so they don’t get stalked.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide