Vent thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Prince Areo  
And knowing Konami, (whom now owns Hudson’s stuff) they probably won’t reissue it, especially, because they probably assume not as many people want one as much as the NES Classic, and such.

All I can find on Amazon is a used one for $160. Much higher then a brand new one would’ve cost. Maybe that’ll clue ’em in that they need to make more, if Amazon is going to scalp ’em that much.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Sear bought a noose?

If by some strange circumstances you want to try to use it on a living thing, at least talk to your family and get their consent. Also make sure it’s legal. Talk to a lawyer. You don’t wanna get into trouble. Don’t do anything rash.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Ninji  
With Lockdown and him having the disease and his grandmother in serious condition, I don’t even want to PRETEND to understand what he’s going thru. I only know he’s in a really bad mental state, given what he’s written in this thread.
Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
i hate when you’re planning a comment & you accidentally hit “post” when it either isn’t finished yet, still thinking whether to add anything else or both but forget to or click something else instead of the Anonymous box.  
i think what i hate most is that while i can edit my comment, i can’t make it anonymous once already posted. i can see why that is but it’s also quite frustrating when you wanted to be anonymous for a particular thing.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@tehwatever  
Yeah there is no telling.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
I guess we’ll see. I’m not one to blame anybody for not being strong, but I hope he is.

@MagpulPony  
Oh since you’re here. Yeah I might get the hipoint yeet cannon. I’m clear to get it, I don’t need a permit for my intended use.

full  
I’ll get the 100$ bill finish because it’s hilariously trashy and good for my artist image of being a flamboyant asshole.

Imagine being shot with this thing by a someone with a man bun and skinny jeans. Don’t worry, the cops will track down the vape trail and pull over his hoverboard.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Fuck Russia
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
I ran Count’s last post of 1s and 0s through a Binary Code converter. This is what he said…

“My family shall feel my absolute malevolent wrath 08 16

FUCK THE FAMILY FUCK THE BULLSHIT BICKERING FUCK THE BULLSHIT TIRADE FUCK THE BULLSHIT FIGHTING FUCK RELATIONSHIP FUCK LOVE FUCK DRAMA FUCK CORONAVIRUS FUCK THE CHINESE FUCK THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY FUCK 2020 AND 2017 EQUALLY“
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide