Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black  
If that was the course of action then only the people who care about the planet would be dead. It wouldn’t do anything meaningful.

Earth and life beyond earth should continue to adapt, the only part of this that’s truely hard to grasp is the fact we aren’t special and the future might not include humans.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
Every time i her someone go on about this, i remember that Robot Chicken Sketch and how it opens:  
full  
full  
full

You can try to preserve and ‘purify’ the earth all you want, but not a thing on it or even itself is meant to last forever. And the environment is not, no matter it’s hospitality, worth dying for.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@WyrmSpawN  
With any luck we’ll last ‘till the sun blows up.

Though, I don’t mind a li’l environmentalism, and conservation, I admit some get fanatical about that. Like that nut whom tried to hold the Discovery Channel building hostage a decade ago, because it didn’t preach enough environmentalism, (even though it arguably did) or encourage people to stop reproducing. He was nuts.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
7 canned foods you should buy and 7 you shouldn’t

Of course, being a Mashed article. Its obvious their suggestions would include the more artisan choices. Typical Bay Area ignorance of social economics, cultural tastes, and availability of certain foodstuffs in much of North America. These horribly disconnected trust fund “organophiles” who believe theyre saving the world thinks most of us can afford and buy these on a regular basis. Just like how they think their mindset represents everyone elses. This is just an example.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@WyrmSpawN  
I guess those “Terraform Mars” folks might be on to something after all.

If Earth is inevitably going to go get fucked by Supervolcanos, Asteroids, or whatever planetary scale disaster down the line in a few hundred, thousand, or million years then I believe that we should reach out to the stars, by that I mean going to other planets.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Pomegranates :P
full

Whatever happened to diversity in ads all of the sudden?  
I wonder how much shit this wouldve gotten had it been any couples other than a white one depicted here?

Controversial message with a foot in the truth nevertheless
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@WyrmSpawN
I guess those “Terraform Mars” folks might be on to something after all.
If Earth is inevitably going to go get fucked by Supervolcanos, Asteroids, or whatever planetary scale disaster down the line in a few hundred, thousand, or million years then I believe that we should reach out to the stars, by that I mean going to other planets.

NOW WITH THAT SAID…

I don’t think it would hurt to ensure that we don’t turn the planet into a hellhole prematurely.

K?
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
So what do I do when I’m years into my college education and just now realizing that I chose a major that I don’t like? Like, hooray, I just wasted half my young life away, and now I have the option to either A. finish this major that I hate, or B. try changing majors this late in the game, which will cost me at least two more years of college?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide