Vent thread

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
r/BanVideoGames is a sub that actually exists.

I can’t tell if they’re legitimate in their hatred of games or just super dedicated trolls.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@tngjstn  
Better with mass homelessness, skyrocketing taxes, crumbling infrastructure, failing power-grid, mass exodus of residents, rat infested cities, shit covered sidewalks, unaffordable property, and so on? You must be living in the upside down, my friend. Because your version of what is good is pretty damn bad.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I officially closely know someone who caught covid.

Aunt, presumably uncle and cousin as well.

Apparently my uncle got so upset when his wife had it, he cried.

By the sounds of things, they’re alright, though. Even dealing with a hurricane.

So, that’s good and bad news.
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

@MagpulPony  
The shit and rats on the sidewalks is only in some poor areas of San Francisco. The infrastructure is crumbling and homelessness is an issue because the federal government would rather spend all its money on endless wars than fix its transportation and feed the poor. That doesn’t sound like a “great” country to be affiliated with. Speaking about fires the fact that you Americans are gloating at California’s misfortunes and saying things like “I hope the big one hits” shows the lack of morals in your society. All the while you haven’t convinced me in the slightest as to why the Bible Belt states are better.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@tngjstn  
That was a big load of crap. First of all, Los Angeles is in the same boat. Not just San Francisco. Secondly, the infrastructure issues, homelessness, etc, are a failure of the State, not the federal government. Mismanagement of funds, corruption, unnecessary programs, and so on. Doesn’t sound like a great State to me, and oh yeah, I live here. Great country though? Absolutely. No doubt about it.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@tngjstn  
Oh, missed this one. We lost to rice farmers? Hmm, let’s see now. Politicly? Yes. Militarily? Not even close. 50,000 US casualties vs over 1.2 Million hostiles slaughtered in their own country. Yeah, sorry, but we kicked ass. Even in a war nobody wanted to be fighting.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@tngjstn  
My avatar and even my pony toy is wearing a mask. I’ve spent 100usd on medical grade mask since covid started.

You don’t realize there is anti mask protest all over Asia?

Every store I go to forces mask ordinance to enter.

America does not proliferate disease nearly as quickly as Asia.

The rest of the world doesn’t need to land invade us? That’s right, nobody needs that death sentence. We will rain intercontinental ballistic missiles from space onto any shithole that fails to abide.

We got our missile silos in Germany, Japan. Ground, subground, and air burst. That’s right, detonating a nuclear device in the air to destroy all electronics, satalite and radar systems for miles. When you’re windows shatter and all your electronics go out, you better have a lead umbrella for the black rain.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
You might think America is terrifying and violent.

However terrifying violence is the correct responce when some racist asshole dehumanizes your people.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@WyrmSpawN  
Well. .. maybe some people who say the n-word are worthy of recieving violence.

I’m not saying one person on the Internet who doesn’t know history needs to get hit with a warhead from space, but if a country shared his sentiment things could escalate.

His ideas might not be the death of him, but should a nation imbued with his ideas attack us they’re going to get a hard dose of reality.
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

My avatar and even my pony toy is wearing a mask. I’ve spent 100usd on medical grade mask since covid started.  
Well at least you’re doing the right thing. Can’t say the same about your fellow countrymen though.

You don’t realize there is anti mask protest all over Asia?  
Not true. China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan each have fewer cases because everybody there took the threat seriously and WORE THEIR DAMN MASKS.

America does not proliferate disease nearly as quickly as Asia.  
Then why has the US, experienced 7 million cases and 200,000 deaths, more than anywhere else in the world, in just seven months?

We will rain intercontinental ballistic missiles from space onto any shithole that fails to abide.  
However terrifying violence is the correct responce when some racist asshole dehumanizes your people.  
Wow, imagine being so depraved and violent to nuke a bunch of other countries just because they called the US out on its incompetence in handling the coronavirus. Barefoot Gen rings a bell? As for a racist asshole dehumanizing people, you elected Trump and he’s proven himself to be be the very embodiment for everything the rest of the civilized world hates about Americans. If you were trying to refer to me as the racist though, you failed miserably. Nowhere in my previous roasts did I mention hatred towards any religion or skin color. Americans aren’t a race, they’re a nationality. And even then I don’t judge a country by the skin color of its people, but by the character of said citizens and how the country impacts the world we live in, hence why I favor Canada and most European countries.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@tngjstn  
“Not true. China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan each have fewer cases because everybody there took the threat seriously and WORE THEIR DAMN MASKS.”  
You do realize you have to divide to get rates right? Bad English, no math comprehension.

Nuke people for calling us out? You don’t realize the context of what I said either.

As for Trump? He’s kinda just a celebrity, but atleast we get to vote. We aren’t perfect, but there isn’t a country in the world fit to cast the first stone.

I think you’re being stupid on purpose. I think this is your Saturday night. I’m a talented artist, plus I got drugs to go to. Fuck with Magpul, he thinks you’re hilarious.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide