Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Ninji  
I don’t know what to say but…

Will this site even have a collab for this year following the nastiest and most disgusting drama this site ever had?

I won’t be surprised if the community collab would be cancelled for this year.
GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
@tngjstn  
Also you lost to a bunch of rice farmers and are losing in the Middle East, so advanced weapons don’t mean shit.  
Wow. Never heard that one before.

But seriously. Despite cuts in both budget and manpower, the entire United States Armed Forces is still the most powerful fighting force on the planet, and is so far ahead of its contemporaries that it’s not even worth mentioning who is in 2nd place. China and Russia? Capable of regional influence and messing with their neighbors, but aside from their nuclear forces (which are only good for deterrence) they have next to no power projection capability. Think aircraft carriers, global logistics, midair refueling, FOBs located either in or close to every potential hotspot, etc. U.S. political leaders are very reluctant to unleash the full force of American military might because there are literally very few situations that would justify it, and doing so without this justification would have tremendous political consequences.

What this does mean, however, is the United States finds itself bogged down in long-duration, low intensity conflicts where not being able to use overwhelming force to end things quickly means being bogged down and taking long term losses in manpower and equipment that also affect troop morale and public opinion.

Also, this isn’t the politics thread. If you want to preach on your soapbox like you’re Harrison Bergeron, go to Tartarus.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
First explicit art I see of a character I like (not pony) is cuck shit hate art that was commissioned and shits on the character in the description and anyone that likes him. That takes dedication and balls to commission hate art.

I’m annoyed, but they want me to be mad, so I guess they win.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Someone who treats women like people and doesn’t care to own someone’s sexuality presumably.

The opposite of a cuck would a chauvinist, someone who doesn’t know how to form a meaningful relationship without socially isolating an individual and subjugating their sexuality.

The need for one on one relationships is a sign of insecurity. Marriage is a system to keep people from flocking to whoever has the mojó and the resources.

My loves can play with someone who is fun, sexy, rich, or special in their own way, because I know I’m irreplaceable.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@WyrmSpawN  
I’m irreplaceable to me first and most importantly. I don’t need proof to know in loved by many, that’s before the fact that I have multiple sexual partners that would love to see me doting over someone new.

You can replace my dick, replace my money, but if someone can replace my sincere love then I should only be happy for them.

Before religion people loved eachother in tribes, where the individual is free to explore their purpose in life.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide