Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

Vent thread

ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Ꮖɦɛ Ꮖɛxǟռ.
@GothArts
Thanks for somehow feeling sympathy for me.
All I am is the person who draws broods and tells everyone about how twisted and dark the lore is.

I'd love to a commission sometime, provides me with fun.
Posted Report
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, so it'll be a few days before the repair guy can drive down to fix the deli cooler (the closest qualified person is 5 hours away).

And last night, when I went to get a soda for movie-night, the damn slush drink machine was leaking (again) and I had to text my boss. Apparently, the leaking liquid must have been building up and over-flowed.

At least this time we made sure to let the boss know ASAP rather than him having to wait a week to find out (a different co-worker's fault; someone who acts like a know-it-all but is honestly not very competent).

Anyways, if I was offered a chance to get training to fix those things, I'd totally be up for it; extra skill for resume, plus we could have a better chance to avoid stuff like this.
Posted Report
Ninji
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@xxzxxzxxzzx
It doesn't have to mean nothing.

I'm a nihilist, I believe in nothing. The only reason I work is to have a comfy place to sleep to consume drugs until I die.
Posted Report
WyrmSpawN
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Abandoned All Hope
What the fuck kind of professional reporting directly blames a single race for anything?

I can't tell you what it is, obviously, but fucking hell.
Posted Report
DarkObsidian
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

EAW Panzerfuchs
You should not watch The Mole: Undercover in North Korea (2020) if you want to remain diplomatically neutral for a longer time afterwards. In some scenes it looks like a badly made James Bond film, but it’s so incredible that it’s already credible again. UN sanctions my a**.

Something like that really p*** me off.
DarkObsidian
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

EAW Panzerfuchs
@xxzxxzxxzzx

As a former soldier, I can say that I welcome your intention, but nowadays, soldiers are only puppets of their states. You will find meaning in this only if you engage in a corresponding ideology.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furbooru - A furry-centric imageboard

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~