Vent thread

FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
@TheSultanAkbar

I posted those images to represent what young people think about pay to win games, seeing as memes get a lot of popularity, I decided to use the images as a “See this? That’s what people say” kind of answer. Sorry if I uploaded too much, with the amount of images I was just trying to define the point of view of those people that don’t really like paying for a premium tank that overkills anything else.

@Background Pony #DC79

Dude, calm the hell down… I realize I posted a lot of images but you don’t need to be aggressive about it, I’ll edit it right now.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
One of the things that suck about roleplaying with someone is when they start questioning and act all controlling towards it. It’s an RP between me and you, we can bend the rules however we want, don’t start analyzing like you’re part of MST3K or some shit.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I’m having a huge string of bad luck lately. I lost my second job, my older sister who’s treated me like her son my whole life is constantly on my ass about my life, (and is trying to convince me to get a test for “asbergers syndrome,” because she thinks I have it, because I don’t like socializing with her, and because I like video games) I’m having car/house problems, and just now I left my phone in the freezer, and instantly forgot about it for an hour, so now the battery or something isn’t going to work right for it anymore.

I swear if one more thing goes wrong, I’m ganna scream.
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Laß mich sterben
@Beau Skunky

Umm… not trying to be rude, but, it’s Asperger’s Syndrome, coming from someone who has it.

Ignoring my nazi-grammary bullshit right there… Why you don’t make the test either way? I do realize that you probably don’t have that, but, maybe she will stop nagging you about that when you show her a big red NEGATIVE on a paper xD. The following link may help you either convince her that you don’t have Asperger’s Syndrome or give you quick info about what it is.

On the phone in the freezer note, don’t think you are the “world moronest dumb on the face of the earth”, because it’s actually a relatively common issue, but, since that never happened to me before, and I’m not an expert at phones, here are some links that may help you if you need any assistance for that matter in particular.

Just search for “I left my phone on the freezer” and that will pop you a lot of answers, trust me, I just did it xD.

With the car/house and job problems, I don’t really have any suggestion to give you, perhaps try and find a job that you like?

Just be positive, I know I am the perfect motivational poster guy but just try it, things tend to get better…  
And if they don’t, feel free to say “WORLD, YOU ARE A FUCKING CUNT” with all your lungs xD. (That actually helps relieve stress)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@FliegerFaustToP47  
I understand alot of people have it, (especially on this site, no offense anyone) and alot of intelligent people do, and such. I guess I’m reluctant, because I hate “proving her right,” because she gets so egotistical whenever she is, or like she knows everything…

Thanks for all the advice though, made me feel a li’l better, apparently my phone is working fine so far.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide