Vent thread

Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
@Backgroundpony  
I don’t want to fight because I just like it. I want to fight because I want to fully build some self esteem for once. I’m tired of having no personality and being scolded down and feeling like everyone can get mad at me because of just I said something I wanted to say. I’m done holding myself back and making a stand for myself.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

You ever…You ever noticed how Boomer a flat out irony / sarcasm sounds?

Like, if you just flat out say the exact opposite of what you mean / feel, it’s not as impactful as it used to be? For example:

Imagine saying “Oh, excellent. I just love having my rights taken away from me.” in an obviously sarcastic tone.  
Contrast with saying the same line, but sounding absolutely, positively sincere.

The former is totally boomer because it’s only operating on ONE layer of irony. Boomers still do that. Boomers still have a base reality / a sincere message that they’re trying to convey, and they use irony to catch your attention by being so extreme and absurd that the other person immediately picks it up as being satire.

WE, on the age of MEMES however, don’t only operate on ONE layer of irony. We at least have TWO. Lemme explain further:
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

This statement:  
“how about we just eat the babies of the poor? that way we can reduce the number of babies born into poverty and also reduce consumption of livestock, lessening the strain of demands on the farmers.”

Boomers: A satire. Highlighting the fact that we have too much poor people and we should do something to alleviate their burden.

We, in 2021: Yeah ok that makes total sense. What’s the cutoff age? is 5yo too old for consumption?

You see my dudes we no longer operate on one layer of irony. We like to add so many layers of irony, you can no longer see what the actual message underneath all of those layers. That’s how MEMES work.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
My Grandmother will be staying at my family’s home for about 90 days as part of hospice care before she’s reevaluated.

I hope that she’s not too miserable here and can eventually recover to where she can resume cancer treatment.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@CaptainXtra  
Twitter didn’t delete cp images (obtained and circulated through some kind of blackmail or coercion) because they “couldn’t find a rule that the account broke” and they’re getting sued, and everyone now hates them.

Serves them right.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide