Vent thread

Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Dear American Cops:

The perps in the Boston Marathon Bombing, the Aurora Colorado tragedy, and yesterday’s shooing in Colorado are prime examples individuals you fuckers should have exercised excessive force on!

If you need to brutalize and kill somebody, do it to some prick(s) who is easily confirmed to be commuting something like the previously mention assholes!

Seriously, I already have too many reasons to look at my country of origin as a massive disappointment, so stop adding to my list, you brain-dead jackasses!
Alexk13

I know not every police department in this country is a one-to-ine match with each other, and some do better at not acting like wannabe goose-steppers.

I’m just fed up with seeing occurrences where they actually get ahold of the shit-heads who commit these atrocities, only to see the courts system drop the balk and keep the bastards alive at the expense of tax-payers.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

At this point I’d call Madara Uchiha to cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi to the entire world. All conflicts, wars, politics, disasters, pandemics, racial hatred, and social disharmony this world has been enduring for many years would be over in an instant. We’d all rather be better under the genjutsu of living the good life based on our ideologies and desires for eternity.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
One of my friends has the virus alongside his family and his mother just got hospitalized. Luckily, he says that she’s not in critical condition and will be fine, but she has to stay for about a week. I hope she turns alright and that he won’t be placed in the ER himself since he says that he has a history of health problems.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
My girlfriend is a little tornado. She has the magical ability to completely destroy a room after occupying it for only a brief time.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Don’t you just hate it when you thought your earset on either sides is not working and you keep plucking/poking/hitting it just to make it work again but you broke it for real only to find out that it was actually on the video itself that is mean’t to be that way?
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Maybe the answer is more patrol rifles. A bad cop can kill with the knee, and that death was an accident even if a racist hate filled one. What if we just had more rifles that took like HD pictures when the trigger is pulled. We need to make people more afraid of the cops, while making the cops more weary of each-other.

Related to cats, I spent 450$ on a new tablet with a screen built in, and day two my kitty is sitting on my desk chewing the wire until my computers USB hub fails. I’m glad she didn’t get hurt, i rigged a part of it to fix it. I sounded like Waluigi all night until i started cackling like a maniac when i got it to work.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Scrabbleman  
Politics simply means the affairs of many, which is what most worldly people vent about. I thought the issue was when like a single debate took up the whole thread.

I’ll assume the line crossed for you is arbitrary, and I’m not being singled out, but instead being used as an advisory for all.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Beth  
In a sense. Anything that may be politically active (such as discussion regarding gun control) should be directed to the politics thread, even for venting purposes as that is the purpose of that thread to begin with. Venting here should be of a personal matter which affects you greatly in an emotional sense. Note that personal doesn’t mean it happened to them personally, but that it feels personal.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide