Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Insomniac struggle 101: I just realized now that waking up is pain. I mean, when you sleep so fucking late in the morning and rudely interrupted to alot of human noises outside.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Myoozik  
They said I should use different shapes and sizes for my characters, despite the fact that the round heads I use are just a part of my artstyle.

Also, they somehow thought that a wolf, a cat, and a fox all looked the same. Even after I did the coloring.
Background Pony #E9D4
@tehwatever

When you think about it. Anybody could shoot the store by any reason you can imagine, even without any reason at all.
Background Pony #E9D4
Just inyected someone with a medication. Today, mere seconds ago. Even though I repeatedly told them not to, they still wanted because “I’m the smart one” and it was “needed”

May I add I’m not a medic and I literally have absolutely no training or experience in anything medical and that was literally the first time I ever touched a syringe?

I hope nobody dies or goes ill.
someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I’m not sure where to go from here; I don’t want to live in America anymore, hate me all you want but sorry but I just don’t like it here. Sadly I have to get a degree. I’m not sure if I should stay to finish a degree or just pack up and, hopefully, move north to Canada and do my degree up there, and probably work and live there too. I could get into one of the best American universities, MSU, but I just don’t think I can commit to living another 4 years here. Meanwhile I may have a very good prospect at getting into the University of Toronto, which I come to find is one of the best in the world. I just don’t know where to go from here. All I know is I have to make a choice soon.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Dude… I was eating out my goodass lunch to UFC 261…

Chris Weidman broke his knee like Anderson Silva. And now I lost my appetite finishing it until the main event.

Maaaaaann that was nasty.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@NitroFury  
I slept 6 in the morning and woke up at around 11:30 AM for a UFC event today. I must say I feel energetic after sleeping for less than 5 hours and it’s getting shorter and shorter overtime.

There are also times due to that deficiency I would suddenly fall asleep in the middle of a physical hardwork.
Background Pony #AE95
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
be frugal, save, invest, that would get your chances of owning a house in a decent area. Where I live, a house (regardless of whether its decent) in a semi decent area is usually at least 1 million dollars
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Kiryu-Chan  
i had my leg snapped in half. I was hit by a truck, it bent my bike in half breaking my tibia and fibula in the process. Now it has a rod, and it’s pretty strong, I can run farther than most people.

broken bone sliced the muscle, which lumped up in my ankle.

Not to mention how I got in front of a high speed truck to begin with.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide