Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@FliegerFaustToP47  
Sounds like full auto from someone with training. Fully automatic weapons are usually lower caliber for easier control, so an aggressive person might use 3-4 on a target.

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
I’m avoidant anti-social, but I have acted malicious antisocial before, antagonizing people with no regard for their feelings, rights or social norms. It’s usually self pity that makes people evil, it’s hard to empathize with others when we spend too much time feeling sorry for ourselves. As for criminal activity, I’ve used quite a bit of illegal drugs, but i would never hurt someone, or steal. Drugs and guns don’t mix, but fortunately not all drugs make people violent.

A highly addictive stimulant could make someone very aggressive, they feel euphoric, and infallible on it, and might be incredibly adverse to the come-down, causing them to seek criminal activity for their fix.

@Zincy  
I’m officially open to guys now. The only way for me to be uncomfortable with someone, is if I think they’re uncomfortable, and might take it out on me. There is a lot of really nice accepting people that want to try this or that, but it’s easy to accidentally make someone uncomfortable.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@someguy111  
Women aren’t as attracted to bodies. You got to have confidence, competence, good social standing, resources, and generally come to them with your courtship. Some are charmed by a little pathological shyness, but if you’re shy about everything, they’re dry about everything.

Men go after anything with a nubile looking butt. They don’t care if you’re shy.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@WyrmSpawN  
It’s scientific fact that while women do respond to physical appearance, they respond much more to social cues than man. This spans a large number of species.

Men just need young partners that can stick around for children, men don’t have to devote as much time to procreation. Women need partners that can secure resources and social standing. Being fit is a resource, but to women it’s only one of the resources, while to men physical fitness of their partner is the only resource they need to be concerned with.

I must add that while humans have a wide array of unconventional sexual patterns, LGBT people like myself represent a small part of the population, so the general ideas of how men and women work I don’t relate to, but that’s no reason for me to deny how the larger portion of primates behave.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Fuck was today pretty stressful. An employee whom we all loved was quitting and we had to throw her a goodbye party, activity picked up all of a sudden when it was all quiet the first half, carts thrown around haphazardly, and everyone being so goddamn needy for asking me to bring back cold stuff and do carry outs back to back to back. It’s a Wednesday, how the hell did it become busy all of a sudden?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
On the one hand, my gf is a borderline alcoholic who is attempting to get better but is proving less than successful.

On the other hand, hot Chinese ass who loves to fuck like a rabbit, is an excellent cook, and is generally comfortable to be around.

I have to seriously ask myself if she is worth the stress and investment to try and get her back on track. Cause as fun as she is, I’ll be damned if I have kids with someone who cannot control their alcohol consumption.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Penguin Dragneel  
Other primates don’t force eachother to ‘be straight’ or mate. Male primates don’t care about the sexual success of other males when they can bone themselves.

There is a reason so much ‘morality’ is put on the ‘standard family model’ and obligation to reproduce. Religious text are often just war manuals in disguise, trying to coerce lifestyles of breeding as many poor people as possible, to out-fuck neighboring countries and win wars on sheer numbers alone.

The Middle East for example has been a mess for thousands of years, with poor warning countries so desperate for lots of young poor soldiers, that they go after and make examples out of people who are not constantly, irresponsibly procreating. European countries do it too, even the Prime Minister of Hungary equates anything other than the standard family model to making the country weak.

America is suddenly gay as shit, because no country will ever in the foreseeable future have a chance against our complete technological and air supremacy. We don’t need big families anymore, we need logistics.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
You know it, brother.

The same chemical responsible for people bonding also plays an important role in people being petty and even anti-social towards outsiders to their group. I’ve seen it, when a bunch of people are all horny and giggly for each other, they’ll be considerably cruel to anyone that accidentally slights someone in their in-group.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@WyrmSpawN  
That’s not the idea at all.

The idea is that the same chemical can perform more than one function, based on many complex factors.

Dopamine in the brain controls executive function and reward seeking, but it also controls interpersonal aggression, and competitive behavior.

Adrenaline is used for both fear, and excitement, even plays a part in love, heartrate regulation, and sleep and wake cycle.

Seratonin might play a role of complacency and resource management in the brain, but it also controls resource management in other tissues, and is even a paralyzing depressant in some nerve structures helping GABA and Glycine shut your body down for sleep.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Me looking for a fight while Slayer is blasting in the background is equivalent to the Diaz Brothers trying to start shit while 2Pac music plays in the background.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide