Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
“If society would just try to look deeper into what makes some people think and ell a certain way without being dismissive and in turn breeding resentment among those affected. Perhaps we wouldn’t have as much of these incidences.”  
Our ability to communicate with emotional regulation is what will save us, yes.

“I feel like those who lead “social justice” (which by now should be considered a big fucking scam) are doing a better job at perpetuating the issues. And trying to come up with “solutions” to unresolvable issues.  
You know why?! That’s exactly what they want! So they can remain relevant and continue to ride off those issues to retain influence.”

A lot of social guys are worried more about making themselves look good, than actually helping the people damaged by the social issues. In reality the racist person, and the victim of racism are both the victims, but social justice warriors will only blame the most popularly hated person, real people will reach out to communities even if it means arguing with people.

“I have a extreme distrust towards those who claim they are fighting for the “good”. Towards those who claim to “change the world”.  
There is no saving this world.  
Humanity does not deserve a future. Period.  
And fuck those who are trying to “save” it!”  
Humans do not deserve a magic savior, but by the rules of this universe, if they come out on top, they have the right to survive, and they will impact the planet. Nature rewards good and evil at arbitrary lengths, because good and evil are unscientific, unmeasured things.

““Making the world a better place” is just the age old saying of “polishing a turd”  
Why do people even try?  
They always make things worse. They ALWAYS DO. Whether it be fixing shit that don’t need fixing and ignoring the real issues. “  
The bullshit we’re left with is the only thing we got. Life just as more possibilities than being dead, that’s probably the only reason we live.
Slingring
Artist -

Dumb Equine
@Beth  
did you look at other countries yet?  
my rural cousins are doing great, its nice to meet them every once in a while.  
stop focusing on negative things unless you live in burger land.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Slingring  
No country has no social issues, or utopia would be in front of us. Even having the answer to social issues means nothing if you can’t communicate it.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
Long line, out of quite a few things that were on the menu regardless, had to wait extra time because they had none of my entrée choice prepared, slow and unfocused checkout workers, and wasn’t given much food on top of that. And the food was not exceptional.

Just a real waste of time. I would have gotten more satisfaction from burger king.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I think I’ve lost my worth conversating with the people of this site anymore.

I’m probably gonna lay down a contigency plan for a move out to boost my social interests around the internet.
Flutter_Lover

#WaifuLivesMatter
I think I should get off the internet again. Being a negative influence as usual because I’m too stuck in my bullshit that I resort to venting online….
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Sanagi 蛹  
They are a responsibility once you start making babies.

The moral obligation to breed is mostly pressed by war culture to strengthen nations.

Monkeys don’t care if their peers breed, they are too busy doing it themselves.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@WyrmSpawN  
There is no reason to push for breeding or make it a moral issue. People will do it regardless. The most wholesome reason someone could have to breed, is because they want to make a family, not because they owe it to god or their nation or humanity.

The only thing that needs to be taught is safe sex, and family economics.

People naturally avoid compelled obligations, when you tell them they have to work or make babies humans will naturally avoid and ask questions.

When the war inflated population is no longer fighting wars it turns into mass poverty, so breeding for the upheaval of surrounding nations creates more suffering.

Middle eastern countries are the worst, they only sell war and oil, and their written documentaries and war manuals have poisoned the beliefs of a majority of the worlds population. All this crap about burying your shit, who you can breed with, or if your penis is cut, there is nothing holy about it, just poor warring countries with an economy around making up bs. The circumcision thing was just made up to discriminate the philistines from the isrealites
Beth

In digital purgatory
I’ll get rich and adopt lesbian adult babies.

When god reads this post he’ll be like “Michael, get me the Advil”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide