Vent thread

Slingring
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Dumb Equine
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
gay relationships fail often because they only focus on the either  
sex  
money  
drugs  
and have the highest cheating (i was in 4-5 online ones and they lasted 4 days each or something like that)  
and lots of arguing over who does xyz.

straight relationships focus on  
family  
fun  
marriage  
work  
they can last long if the woman isnt focused on money or sex, but they often are submissive which makes them easier to deal with in the long run.

thats my opinion on relationship, im not that interested anyways
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Slingring  
I’ve heard a few times that they also enjoyed their relationships when it was seen as a taboo. Now that it’s not, that Spark to many is just not there since most are just like; “Uh-huh…” so they probably have trouble actually trying to find someone to stick with since there’s not much reason for a steady relationship.
Background Pony #E12A
@Slingring  
You kind of forgetting the fact that for straight relationships, if men focus too much on money and sex, the relationship got short life as well.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The annual divorce rate for straight couples is higher than gay couples.

Note I say rate, not gross amount, before one of you shouts at me about there being more straight couples.

A large meta study from a few years back also pegged the overall divorce rate of gay male couples as being 2 to 3% lower than straight couples, but both were lower than the divorce rate of lesbian couples.

As of 2020, around 40% of marriages end in divorce, the lions share of both rate and gross numbers being that of straight couples.

Data from the ApA and APS both found that same sex partnerships were at least as stable, and sometimes slightly more stable (when it comes to certain factors) as opposite sex couples.

Know your shit before you parrot nonsense.

@Cyborg_pony

That is the most nonsensical bullshit I’ve heard you spout.

Individual studies over the years have shown lower or higher rates of dissolution of same sex partners. But metastudies starting from 2015 onward showed that the trend evens out to be on comparable rates to heterosexual couples. A single study not a a valid conclusion make, which is why longitudinal and meta analysis are key.
Prince Areo
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

CALM DOWN LUNA!!
@Red-Supernova  
Let’s say it’s a long story. And on top of it, I got asked to do a favor for him by risking a permanent ban from Discord. I don’t know what to do and how do I respond after all that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide