Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Vent thread

Josh103

Sometimes I encounter particularly annoying acts of stupidity and I think you know, perhaps eugenics and/or selectively culling the population should be attempted once again.

Then I remember I effectively have a job because of stupid people and/or average joes and jills making mistakes of varying degrees of severity so there you go.

Goku Black
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu

I never had my wisdom teeth removed. The top parts broke off, but the roots are still there. In fact, I don’t have any of my bottom molars. It’s a miracle that it doesn’t hurt.

I didn’t have health or dental insurance when I turned 18 in October 2004. I was 27 in 2014, when Obamacare went into effect, so I wouldn’t have been covered by my dad’s insurance.

Background Pony #71A8

@Goku Black
Well, I do.
One pretty much died, it hurt. A lot.

The other one is straight, but impacted, and i’m not feeling pain. Anyone had this?

Background Pony #71A8

Has anyone had coronectomy?
Did it hurt? Was it worse then extracting the wisdom teeth?

Count Adramalekhovich Searmagomedov
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Unorthodox Smesher Man

I’m a little concerned about our health and well being out here because Taal Volcano has been depositing a large amount of poisonous gas in the air for the past several days and one day the wind flow will aim directly towards Manila and that’s where the lot of trouble might occur.

Beth
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

@Count Adramélekh Sear
Laughing gas doesn’t do much, It could take some edge off, but the primary anesthetic would be local and only effect your face.

Laughing gas is such a weird drug to make illegal. Here people buy N₂O just to use as a whip cream propellant.

People will sometimes put the whip cream propellant gas in a balloon, and inhale it for a cheap, 5 minute euphoria. The only real danger is this gas displacing oxygen in the lungs. I guess it’s kinda dumb to risk such a thing for a 5 minute high.

I never did it outside the dentist, I already waste enough of my money on drugs, I don’t need to get hooked on whip cream gas.

kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The website of the local hardware store said they had what I wanted in stock, then I showed up and found only an empty space on the shelf. They deserve to lose business if they can’t be bothered to keep an accurate count of their inventory.

Beth
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

I hunted for months for the tower I have. When I found it, I payed cash and walked home 3 miles with it in my arms.

I was worried, someone could tail me the whole time, and hit me with a rock, and they have a free computer (it would prob be broken on the ground, but people will try)

It’s because the videocard in it. People buy this computer from Walmart, just to sell the graphics card and the rest of the tower separate online. It’s all this e-coin bs.

Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

Love Is On The Way

My dumbass dropped my tablet and it didn’t have a case and now it has cracks on it. I now feel the ultimate pain of having a device with a cracked screen.

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Tiny Mon' Poke Pins

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~