Vent thread

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Went to an airshow yesterday, and despite putting on sunscreen before leaving for it and while I was there, I still got roasted. My skin seems to burn very easily.
Background Pony #18B7
@Beth  
Oh sorry, I forgot that absolutely nothing happened at Tiananmen Square, Beijing, China from dates between April 15th to June 4th, 1989.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
All this abdl and trans art keeps me from building relationships with normal people, and they don’t show a lot of support for me. I have few friends and love them dearly, I’m more interested in pleasing them, than focusing on any one group of individuals.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
People are like “we need support”

Shows massive unwaivering support with years of work

People are like “not you, someone sexy and morally flawless”
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Beth  
I suck at motivational stuff but I just wanna say I support your decision to stand up for YOU right now.

I myself am at the point where I just do art for myself, and literally working towards the possibility of making side hustle with it–for me and my own sake, at least right now.

I don’t rep nobody, and neither does my art. If one day I was gonna sell out to some random cause, I wanna make sure I’m up to the task and being paid a full wage for it.

I’m already being taken for granted for my patience, and my willingness to be paid less than dirt in my current job for work experience or soem other crap. So with that in mind, I’d rather not be taken for granted when it comes to my art and my TIME to practice it.

That said, stay alive, bro. I’m excited to see the next you.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m watching a video debunking all the absurd claims that flat earthers make.

These idiots make me irrationally angry. If I ever actually meet a flat earther in real life I’m pretty sure I’m going to kick them in the nuts as hard as I can and exclaim “calculate the velocity of that you dumbfuck”.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Zincy  
I can never tell if they’re just intentionally assholes.

They prey on the fact that nobody has sound thoughts about all possible things common sense. Plenty of things people just take at least some part of their perception for face value.

@tehwatever  
One of my friends has reminded me I should generally enjoy how far I come for myself. I need to make cool, expressive art that’s for me. Because my friends mean so much to me, a bit of ‘me’ art would feature trans and ABDL, but that won’t be the main point.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I don’t get why I have to work 6 hours when the next bagger is already there for my last three hours. It’s not like the store is extremely busy and we’re perfectly capable of pushing all the carts with just one of us. I would’ve liked it if I worked 4 or even 5 hours if it was a slow day like that, feels like i’m working overtime.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Beth

I’m noticing that a lot of them are evangelical fuckwits who try and mash together their religious beliefs with their their stupid flat earth ideas.
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Zincy  
I love Flat Earth videos. Seeing the absolute absence of logic, especially when they claim to be using logic. The experiments are wonderful. Have you seen the pan of water “experiment”? It’s like peeking inside the mind of someone who perceives existence in a way totally alien.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

The air poisoning here has gotten worse because of the volcanic smog coming out of Taal Volcano. Notably, the coloration of the sky here right now looks like red-orange and experts warned us of it’s harmful toxins like sulfur dioxide.
Beth

In digital purgatory
I love ripping on spirit science, flat earth, free energy, and phrenology.

My most hated are adrenaline fatigue, alkaline water, homeopathy , and detox. These plague body building communities that are otherwise usually scientific.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Zincy  
Yeah, and the stomach is going to do the same.

The water might have a temporary antacid effect, but the stomach is just going to make more acid. neutralizing some stomach acid isn’t going to do anything for a healthy individual, except maybe give them acid reflux when they suddenly stop.

@Dex Stewart  
The human body is a slightly acidic environment, making our water slightly alkaline isn’t going to do anything but sell water.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Among the worst life lessons I’ve been forced to learn as of late is how easily people are fooled.

Oh, i knew there were fools before, but never the magnitude, the depth, the actual harmful quantity i know now.

And trust me, it’s not a fact for the vainglorious to gloat over, because it could just as easily be you.

Without ever knowing why.

Also, the worst of this cold may be over, but I’m still stuck with unproductive coughs and a never-ending supply of mucus.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Only a fool will forgo the possibility of being a fool.

My life is full of so many regrets…

I regret saying that!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide