Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black  
My instincts tell me cryptocurrency is dubious. Burn electricity without making anything, and profit? I wonder how long that will last.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
It appears that the upcoming Windows 11 is going to be an even worse version of Windows 10. Overglorified spyware because Microsoft hates it when users have control over their own PCs. And you’ll be forced to have both internet access AND a MS account just to set up your PC with Win11.

I’m going to do what I can NOT to “upgrade.”
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

The problem with the response to the news of suicide is that, it sometimes becomes victim-blaming because it’s literally a voluntary action to terminate one’s self.

This is bullshit.

If there is one guy who bullies and torments and says KYS to another guy and the guy does it, then I want the fucker who said it, to be charged with something akin to homicide.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

If there’s any by chance that i want to commit suicide, then I am not going out alone. I’m taking someone with me as well and that is the very guy who would tell me to kill myself.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Even though I had fun at my trip to Aquatica, bad weather had to ruin everything and me and my family had to leave. Really stupid how Florida weather can go from scorching hot to constant rains and storms all of a sudden.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

In digital purgatory
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Murder suicide pact, lets go.

I don’t have anyone to murder though, “do not kill people” is my only rule, but I could think of a few people to wrack their knees with a baseball bat. However you go for it, that rule is for my peace, not to judge others.

But seriously though, chill out, do some drugs or something, fuck whoever told you to kill yourself, they’re worthless.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Time drags on during periods of fear and uncertainty or at least feels like it does…

The moment when I ran for my life during that awful day on August 3rd to when I was bed-ridden with Covid in late 2020 to watching the Capitol being stormed on TV, it feels like they all happened in the same year.

Sometimes I wonder what the fuck is even existence.

full
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
A total of 233 people died from the sudden unprecedented heatwave that hit Vancouver and much of western Canada these past two days…

Just like how Texans lacked the infrastructure to deal with and were not used to the cold they experienced last winter.  
We Canadians are not used to this record breaking heat of 47 degrees CELSIUS  
Quite literally the highest temperature recorded in Canadian history.  
In a village of Lytton, BC
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Okay i’m impressed on what I’m seeing about the temperatures you’ve all been enduring out there.

49.6°C? That looks like it belongs to places like Saudi Arabia or Australia.

I wonder how high is the heat index temperature you got there. Like 60? 70? This is totally different from the atmospheric temperature I’m mentioning but rather what a human body feels like.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide