Vent thread

MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

I’m feeling really nervous about what my recent car accident might do to my already-high insurance rates…

I don’t think I was at fault. I’m sending the dashcam footage which should show that the other driver hit me… But you never know what can happen with an inaccurate police report and the crazy claims from the other driver…

If this does raise my insurance (it’s already $344 a month) then I may have to consider giving up driving and looking for a new job that’s either within walking/biking distance or at least easy to get to with mass transit…and pays at least $15 an hour.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Litter bugs are scum. How sad and pathetic does your life have to be that you feel the need to share your trash with the world?

I hope the next litter bug I see chokes on his next truck stop sandwich.
GrimDarkSurvivor
Artist -

G.D.S is approaching!
@Zincy  
Making fun of someone’s deceased relative makes you even sadder, imagine trying to milk clout by making a video where you proceed to mock the death of somebodies relative The Reason Jacksepticeye’s Dad Deserved it LMAO 😂😂😂😂😂 HES IN HELL! 🔥👹.

Man if you do something like this you’ve fucked up your own damn future. Cancel Culturist gonna be coming for you in herds. I don’t understand how people can be like this.

This happened to markiplier when his niece died and people were mocking her death, Now the same thing happened to jacksepticeye. People are mocking him and the death of his dad and making memes about his dad being in hell. Sean doesn’t deserve that, Mark didn’t deserve that either.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Damn. Opened up my shed door and got a wasp greeting in the right shoulder (at least it didn’t aim for my face). Went inside and got a suction tool I found for stings, etc. and tried it. Worked like a charm. Very little pain compared to the last time I got stung.

And now they die.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
The seasonal position that should have been a sure thing rejected my application. Now I have to go through a fucking temp agency and get a percentage of my money taken for no fucking reason.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Goku Black  
I’ve already worked there twice,I did a good job and stayed the whole time twice. Now I have to hope the temp agency doesn’t make me jump through hoops like last year.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

screaming forever
No one is feeding my cat ever again but me. Every time someone else does it it fucks up his medications and today he’s getting an enema because of it. Endure the meowing or put your headphones on. I’ve been at this goddamn hospital for two hours because of you.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Every news site that hides their articles behind a paywall can fuck off. If I really wanted to I could bypass the paywall, but that’s too much work just to read a couple articles.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide