Vent thread

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’m just tired of how much “low effort” stuff gets put on Deviantart.  
full  
There’s no relevant post along with this image. No Comparison of the two, just some random characters put next to each other. These get alot of faves,though,so maybe I’m just missing something.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Dex Stewart  
When we delete images like that for Rule #3 we sometimes get people in Support who will argue about it for hours or even sometimes daaaaaaaays. Weeks later ops will still be getting emails from them listing all the other images that we should take down if we won’t host their ‘amazing art that everyone loved’. Five years afterward they’ll send a random PM to someone on staff asking why their image was deleted.
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
I guess the only way I don’t mess up is if I stop talking completely. Certain topics just piss me off so quickly I just blurt out something completely inappropriate, right there, without thinking. It just happens. And then I apologize and hope that everyone eventually forgets what I said. One day this will cause me to lose my job, even if the topic had nothing to do with it. And then that’s it, game over for me. No other chances will be granted.

How can I erase this temper from my nature? Why I had to lose that genetic lottery? I don’t want to be like this. I want to be calm and peaceful. No matter what I do, the temper just comes back and ruins everything again. I’d have to live completely alone, with no human contact at all in any form, which is almost how I live now. I wish I could be someone else. I can’t contribute anything useful to the world and I can’t even get along with others due to my fiery nature.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Hali the Emoji girl  
Nah. I was looking in Deviantart, Furbooru, and FurAffinity (before nuking my browser history because I am NOT having the latter two linger there).

As for the profile pic, it’s an artist’s reinterpretation of a female Lucario.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
If you have a problem with me, at least have the balls to say it to my face instead of letting me find out from a friend that you’re talking crap about me behind my back.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
Damn. Should have done my research on whether bamboo can be burned or not. Short answer is as followed. Yes, it can be burned. No, it should not be burned. Not without eye protection.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I just wanted to let everyone out here know that nobody will ever question my own logic. I am a living mystery.

Apparently some piece of fucking shit out here once again prodded me by questioning my self-proclaimed status in life.

They fucking disrespect and provoked me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide