Vent thread

Background Pony #178B
I have wasted my life. I need to focus more and not fail myself or my family. I feel so weak and cruel and spoiled. I need to do better. I will do better.
Background Pony #E12A
Fuck monopolization, especially electricity coal nuclear or whatever when DIY wind turbine and solar energy shall rules!!
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Soo…you guys member that one movie starring Morgan Freeman, where this old guy with a shotgun shoots out a rich person’s tires and radiator with a shotgun, and then proceeds to slam his head repeatedly in with the driver’s side door?

Yeah, that’s what I wanna do to the bozos who cause internet outages.
Background Pony #77B1
Why are some people obsessed with identity to the point of bullying others over liking things just because of their identity, like oh my god shut the fuck up this is the stupidest thing, and always hiding behind “it was just a joke lolol” because you make that joke every fucking day it’s worn out its welcome and its so annoying.

Honestly I hate that I like this thing as the fanbase is so fucking awful and annoying and I happen to be the identity they shit on all the time and it’s so fucking depressing but I can’t say shit or I’d just get bullied endlessly so I have to just take it and pretend I’m not affected. I hate it so much.
Background Pony #7658
@Background Pony #77B1  
Part of the outdated tribal instinct, “getting acceptance in the best looking way possible”, because they think they feel safer and more invincible thinking like that, while the fact of life actually says that those who are environmentally adaptive and caring are the actually safe ones, these people are making life overall difficult for every living beings, even them, as they need to constantly feed their reputation non stop otherwise they get kicked from the “safe” position of theirs.

I don’t like it either, and this kind of shit should be eradicated as soon as possible.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide