Vent thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Now, rather than desperately bother me, mother will instead waste bugspray on nothing every couple minutes.

I tried to tell her something was wrong with her, but she is notorious for ignoring and mocking me and deflecting when i say such things.

Like, i referred to her bouts of paranoia as ‘episodes’ and she wasted half an hour trying to tell such a thing has to be diagnosed before they can happen.
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Background Pony #77B1  
I don’t bother with them, those people are insecure and have nothing better to do with they life, and they’re the minority anyway, while sure they can get into your nerves, but eventually you have realized how much time you wasted on that you can spend on something that you like.

@Background Pony #7658

@Backgroundpony  
Yeah, as much as I hate our outdated tribalism instinct, we have to keep in mind 95% of modern human existence is hunter and gatherer which tribalism help our ancestor to survive, I mean they didn’t know if this thing like tiger, lion, other tribal of human is a danger to them, so they better keep them with caution. For me the best way to deal with our tribalism instinct is just acknowledge them, they’re exist for a reason, and it’s okay to feel this way, just don’t let yourself do stupid thing just because you feel like they’re a danger to you.
Background Pony #7658
@Cyan Lightning  
Oh, now that is an instruction, if only human’s body are stronger (less food demand per day, more physically adaptive and one hit not K.O.), these primal instincts won’t be needed as much, I bet.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Let me be honest with you: I am a selfish brat.

And people who praise others’ suffering, or tell others to grow up/stop bitching/stop moaning/stop whining are the most unforgivable of all evildoers to me. They want people to continue suffering, rather then help them live a happier life or let them express themselves.

This bootstrapping mentality would have made me hate America and capitalism even more.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ

How is it your nightmare? Is it that people keep forcing you to work, and deny you from expressing yourself?

I wrote this because I was angry that my Mom did not let me have some money to promote my books online. And when I asked a writer’s group on Facebook, some nobodies told me to “stop bitching” and “you have no sympathy from me, you selfish brat”.

I would have murdered strangers like them on the Internet for saying such comments. As expected, they are Americans.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
I’m not an anti-vaxxer nor an anti-masker by any means.  
However, I would recommend people be vigilant about making sure the governments and other authority figures do not use this pandemic as a vector to flex their control over the populace.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Australia (and parts of the US and Germany) are infamous examples of government excess. I read that people were not even allowed to go out to buy food.

As much as I hate anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers, I am ashamed by these governments’ actions because they are helping these two groups have a chance to spread more infections with their so-called “freedom”.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Pomegranates :P
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
A have a feeling some of them know these groups would react in such a brash way.  
I mean while I vehemently oppose their anti-vax views and other blatantly retarded and anti-science conspiracy theory shit. One thing I consistently see eye to eye with them is the preservation of personal freedoms. As much as I’m disgusted by how some of them think, that latter issue is however legit concern.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

I also suspect that it’s religion, frustration with social change, and economic distress.

It is also worsened by the fact that US healthcare is notoriously expensive and inadequate.

By the way, which do you think is more worth it - ten years of failure and little success (as in “local fame”), or instantly being a celebrity, and ten years of riches and infamy?
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Man beats his wife and is armed with a knife.

Gets in standoff with police, He drops the knife.

Wife says “you’re going to jail, you know that right?”

Man snatches knife off the ground, swings at police and sprints at wife with knife raised, clearly intending to stab her.

Police shoot man, saving woman’s life.

Woman calls police racist. Says they wouldn’t have shot him if he was white.

What? They shot him because he was a few feet from putting a knife in your neck. That’s gratitude for you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide