Vent thread

Background Pony #E12A
@Terminal Rex  
Oh, I guess she is now in the fate worse than death. This woman should’ve been a lesbian in the first place and avoid being in a traditional gender love life to avoid all this tragedy.
Background Pony #E12A
@WyrmSpawN  
Nah, if she didn’t choose a macho man as her love interest in the first place, the risk of this kind of tragedy would be much lower.
Background Pony #E12A
@WyrmSpawN  
Where is the evidence?

Are you anti-LGBT??  
Lesbians in my country tends to do much better than heterosexuals. No reports of lesbians abuse in the news in my country which is quite LGBT-ok.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Oh god it looks like I’ve developed a really really reeeeeaaaaaally painful jock itch on my fucking balls.

Shit. So my balls are bleeding now…

I don’t usually look at my genitals directly but I need to when things become serious. The last time I have had condition this bad was on 2016.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Background Pony #E12A  
Don’t know where I’d direct you, but it’s a statistic that comes up by those neutral to sympathetic to LGBT issues.  
And no.

And, of course you wouldn’t hear this on the news. Few not directly witness to it would believe it at best, and at worst, well look at how you reacted just by the suggestion homosexual relationships are not free of issues.
Background Pony #E12A
@WyrmSpawN  
Whatever, I think you could be homophobic, but to be fair, all relationships have each set of problems, but homosexual tends to be lesser in gender difference issues, so do not jump into homophobic conclusions please.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@Terminal Rex  
I highly doubt this is an accurate recounting of events and I think it’s pretty fucked up to judge a woman who just witnessed her boyfriend get murdered for not liking the murder. The man should’ve lived to be put behind bars.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
Just took a shower after forgetting to do so for a few days after hard work. Skin feels dryer than British comedy. Except for Monty Python, that is the exception.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Bloody hell…. this is definitely shades of what happened to me last 2016.

The skin around the scrotum has started to bleed on it’s own on every corners of it and the pain is excruciating the fuck so bad, i’m getting a slight fever out of it.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
This is insane…

I can’t wear my underwear anymore because of how extremely painful when the fabric touches or grinds the wound of it.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
This is cringy af i’m literally crabwalking right now to avoid the rashed skin from getting grinded because it is now INCREDIBLY PAINFUL.
Cyan Lightning
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Background Pony #E12A  
You do know that sexual orientation isn’t a choice, right? Someone couldn’t just be gay or lesbian at anytime they want, maybe in the future when we have a technology to rewrite someone’s brain, until then. No

@Background Pony #E12A

@Background Pony #E12A

Dude, what is your problem? Just because someone suggesting homosexual couple violence could be higher than straight one doesn’t make them “homophobic”. Not all country is the same, mine for example is the opposite than yours due to social stigma and other bullshit. Honestly I don’t care what people do on the bed as long as it consensual.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide