Vent thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Penguin Dragneel  
Lying about someone hating cartoons because of criticism against shows I like that everyone else hates, yeah makes sense.

But how is wanting an actor’s career to be resurfaced after a shows disastrous ending a conspiracy theory?

Besides if I become a professional, there’s a chance that I will get canceled not because of that, but because of the shit that I have done in Derpibooru that pissed everyone off.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
TFW there are do documentaries on Youtube on certain subjects or there are but they are in a foreign language😭

Seriously no documentary about Garibali? Or the Hundred Years War (that is NOT Agincourt)? Or Cinco de Mayo?

Either that or youtube deleted them. There should be a rule that forbids Youtube from eliminating old documentaries of educational value!
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I personally would love to hurt or kill people that tells me what to do and think that I should obey them like I am their personal sheep just like the rest of ’em.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

God I love seeing news of pedophiles getting beaten to death in prison because they have a “tradition” of beating up pedos when they arrive in their cell.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Penguin Dragneel  
I don’t even think COVID-19 was the reason. I mean, the Sue Heck spin off was passed on by ABC due to executive restructuring before the pandemic. (In case you don’t know Sher was in a show called The Middle before SVTFOE, and it ended after nine seasons.)

And the other cast of Star Vs. got roles too especially during the pandemic.

For example, Marco’s VA, Adam McArthur was in Jujutsu Kaisen. And Ludo’s VA, is in a show called Resident Alien.

Besides, when people don’t believe me, I pull up this article since I believe fandom discourse and criticism leads to career ruin. But people will think otherwise.
Background Pony #CA4C
I personally would love to hurt or kill people that tells me what to do and think that I should obey them like I am their personal sheep just like the rest of ’em.

Come on man. Let them think whatever they want.
Background Pony #E9D4
Stubbed my fat toe on a brick that was hidden in a bush and now I’m bleeding under the toenail. It hurts as duck. And I have no idea what to do to fix it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide