Vent thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
It’s like from the second she wakes up, my mother thinks of how she can fuck with me.
And I no longer believes she actually wants to know why she’s fucking with me, when she regards any explanation as a malicious lie or me being ignorant.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
If you ever think you’re pathetic, just remember that Swatters exist:
Take pride in knowing that these spineless and worthless wastes of oxygen will make you and me look like shining citizens in comparison.
And take joy in know that their asses are going to be miserable, (and in pain 😈), in prison.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Just now, when I asked a Hindu group about how I (as a worshipper of Shiva) should deal with awful parents, who do things like wasting their money on alcohol, forcing me into New Age garbage, and begging me for money, someone insisted that I must absolutely obey my parents just because they spent so much to keep me alive.
When I explained what my parents did, he assumed that I’m some communist troll from China and did not allow me to explain any further. He also thought that I’m not a real Hindu just because I’m Chinese and I am upset at my parents. He is also a nationalist - while I understand that his type wants to defend India from being slaughtered by Westerners and Arabs, sometimes I think people like him take it too far and block everyone else.
That’s why rationality and caution are needed together.
Background Pony #E693
I’ve screwed up so fucking bad, I’m legit the dumbest motherfucker alive.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I don’t like that I keep getting the “Its for kids” argument. All I said was the Clifford movie had producers who clearly didn’t care, since they screwed themselves out of potential spinoffs and they ignored the old cartoon, losing a potential nostalgia audience. I’m not even saying doing any of that would’ve made it better, it still could’ve sucked hard, but I’d understand why it was being made. Being for kids doesn’t justify why it was made.
My assumption is that it was made for legal reasons, to keep the rights or something.
Background Pony #E28B
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
I think you should avoid Quora, they never give you right answers, full of made up shits.
About how to deal with shitty parents? Why would they deserve to be obeyed?
Many Hindus (no offense) are unfortunately victims of “parents are gods” propaganda, and it often makes parents even worse human beings.
Not everyone are lucky enough to have good parents. Even if they are good, they can’t be perfect.
If you rewatch the last CMC episode, the motto is “adults aren’t perfect” is always true, same applies to any parents, as they are human beings that have loop of emotions like we all do, not some fucking gods.
If you choose to obey parents too much, you might end up as bad as pre-reformed Diamond Tiara, or even worse then that. (Look at that Spoiled Bitch mom and you’ll realize)
On the side note, parents are often stubborn to whatever kids says, and it almost always requires external forces to make them shiver and make them fear of losing their privilege, anything that can teach them lessons, can do.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Had a terrible nights sleep because of my bad toothace that I woke up in the middle of the night and then got three hours worth of sleep because I had to get up at 7 am to get to work. All throughout my shift, I felt like my energy was drained and that I was gonna collapse any second because of fatigue
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Their behaviour is why I want to considering raising enough money to break away from them, and write of list of bad behaviours that I should avoid to make myself a better Dad than these two.
The Quorans claim that “parents must be totally obeyed because they spent so much to keep you alive.”
This mentality also shows up in my Chinese culture, hence the stereotypes of the Tiger Mom or the overdemanding A plus-grade parents. To be honest, this attitude, along with some Chinese who hate my country for the sake of Beijing taking over as revenge for racism, are why I am sometimes ashamed of being Chinese.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide