Vent thread

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Encountered a woman mocking male suicide on Twitter the other day.
Easiest block of my life.
If more people just blocked instead of giving trolls/bigots a response then the world would be a better place.
Background Pony #8FD7
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - Ban evading to complain about how trolls create alternate accounts to ban evade.
IronYoshi
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Best Worst Artist
How petty does someone have to be to where they downvote every single art piece you’ve made? Like, someone is downvoting my art en-masse right now…
Stuff like that pretty much discourages me from making more art.
Beth
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I had to unfollow someone on Twitter because they have been reposting straight up toddlercon. Not maybe-loli, not even furry, just straight up toddlers.
That shit is illegal in America, doesn’t matter if it’s just a drawing.
God knows I can’t bitch about it on Twitter, people that speak up have their accounts hidden from mainstream view without warning, like my last Twitter account.
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
A friend tells me it’s mean to not say when I’m depressed or anxious, the last time they reprimanded me for not calling I was feeling suicidal. I mean, I’m glad they care about me, but I really don’t want to be a bother or annoyance to anybody, and I imagine that they really don’t want to spend their day helping me when they have better and more important stuff to do with their time.
If it helps, I consider upvotes as motivation to keep on and don’t give much importance to downvotes.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Salute to these chads. 😎👊
An enraged father from Texas who caught a 47-year-old man sexually assaulting his 5-year-old daughter will receive no charges after beating the molester to death.
The father was alerted by another child and ran to a remote shack hearing screams, and found the man and his daughter with their underwear off. He blacked out, beating the man with his bare hands, before calling 911 for help. Under Texas law, deadly force is authorized and justified in order to stop an aggravated sexual assault or sexual assault.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide