Vent thread

Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@TheSultanAkbar
I get that most of people don’t need body armor. But My concern isn’t really people wanting to get body armor, but the Australian Government’s priorities itself. Why bother making this a law? That’s just odd.
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@TheSultanAkbar
I mean, if you are bad at driving a car you are endangering other people around while driving. While possessing an body armor is just another clothes, sure expensive, heavy and cumbersome one but it’s a clothes, it’s just silly to require a permit. Which why only three countries requires you a permit to have body armor. Australia, Argentina and Thailand.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Offense and defense are the same thing, armor can help secure a bank robbery where no actual gun was present.
Sometimes the best defense is offense, the same kind of people who want armor might as well seek guns if they’re classed the same.
Background Pony #8038
agreed its way to cold.
and by way too cold I mean I ran the washing machine (in the garage) and found ice on my shirts.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Anyone who says, “This is a lesson to you”, after you suffer from a disaster (like a destroyed computer or a lost Paypal account to scammers) is mocking you, laughing at your suffering as they want you to wallow in pain.
Anyone who says, “Pain is the best teacher”, loves to see you suffer. They hate it if you want a better life, and even if they praise you in becoming a success through difficulty (their damnable way), I regard their praises as curses that laugh at you for what you have lost before.
Such people deserve my unending hatred, next to scammers and Internet trolls.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide