Vent thread

thepersonthing

@Lord WyrmSpawN
There is a sense of power in finally letting out stewed anger and hate for so long. It’s a double edged sword really, in manifesting that anger.
It’s a difficult thing to let go of, and I still struggle with going into a hate filled spiral, but in terms of making my life better, having coping strategies, or manifesting anger and resentment into productive action, and especially productive action has seemed to work so far in reducing it.
If all else fails, pumping iron surely helps a fuck ton heh.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
YouTube, I am fully aware that it’s Black History Month and I personally support it, but you didn’t have to plaster the front page of it with a notice about it, it was annoying.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

We live in an evenly stranger world where shitty screenshots can earn you hundreds of thousands of dollars.
If I had 5 shots for $250,000 , I’d buy a .50 magnum with full magazine then shoot myself in the mouth.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Worst thing about working for the government.
They only seem to stock one ply toilet paper.
Going to start bringing my fucking own.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Had to go get my stomach pumped and my body detoxifified because I drank Wintergreen Essential Oils like a few days ago, still in the E.R..
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Maybe it’s because I’m country, but I just put my wine in the fridge.
Hell, most of the bottles I just leave out at the bar. Wine and stuff existed for centuries before refrigeration.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
@Zincy
I can’t quite remember, but I’m guessing it was either a mistake or I tried to commit suicide. I remember feeling quite sad the day prior, so I’m going to guess the latter.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

I fucking hate these type of dog owners that purposely tie their dog in broad daylight so that they would bark their guts out all day to keep the children playing near their yard, it’s killing the concept of my comfortable sleep.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
I feel like I just got splattered my fresh dog crap from a Ferrari running it over at one hundred miles per hour, then proceeded to faint in the hot sun so when I awaken, the dog crap hardens. That’s how I feel.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide