Vent thread

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
So because I expressed dislike towards certain kid cartoon characters that I hate with a firey passion, everybody thinks I’m a giant psychopath who will actually assault kids in real life. Am I not allowed to express disgust towards fictional characters?!
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
Stop your whining about 2D animation being old and outdated. Do you not realize that 3D starts with a drawing? There is beauty in simplicity kid.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
@The Worst Person
Oh yeah I guess that’s kind of what triggered the rant. But also years of frustration about some of the younger generation writing off 2D like it’s no longer relevant. It’s like dude, stop pissing on my Saturday morning cartoons.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I really hate how my company is now forcing me to use the C3 device to gather the carts even though I’ve been doing fine without them. “Afraid that a runaway cart is gonna hit a car and the customer could sue the company”, pish posh! You just don’t want to lose your precious profits…
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@TheSultanAkbar
I was told that I should let these characters upset me like internet reviewer Mr. Enter has. Thing is, that was more prevalent in his earlier videos. Second, its not just characters from kids’s animation, I dislike some characters from adult cartoons as well. Third, they told me to focus my emotions on real problems which I believe is very rude. I understand what they are trying to say but I am allowed to be upset over whatever I want. Even if its towards drawings. I never said they had to follow my example. And they think I want to beat up children in real life because I despise some kid characters in fiction. Such an extremist assumption if you ask me.
@Beth
Ugh, sounds like me.
Background Pony #E292
February used to be my favorite month when I was younger, so as winter, but now I hate them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide