Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
If i’m afraid of anything, i’m afraid of the scale and emptiness of space, and the fact we’re always moving at ludicrous speed. I’m also anxious of my heart rate a lot, which in turn makes my heart rate faster.
I slept all day yesterday because I strained both my arms. Helping someone with scrap metal pickup and drawing. My right arm was a little more fucked.
Doing better today though.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Even though Godfather 3 was pretty mid (Mostly due to Sofia Coppola’s bad acting. The story itself was pretty average) My gosh man. It has one of the most heartbreaking endings of any movie I’ve seen. Man….I really can’t help but get emotional everytime i see it
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Ugh. Stupid thunderstorm knocked out the power in my county and it took the electric company 5 hours just to restore it!
I really wish our planet was more like Equestria (And I don’t mean the one that’s basically the human world but with talking, magicless ponies that can somehow use touchscreen devices).
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Last vent of the night
I really hate it when my grandfather talks about “I’m dying” and “I’m going to the graveyard” every single day. It’s really starting to wear down on me. It wasn’t as bad before, but now it’s getting REALLY bad.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
You deliberately mindless slug person.
You are a but a single limb on the rotted trunk of reasons humanity could do with a good culling.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Yeah, that is giving him too much credit because there is no way to really soften the blow since death can come from every corner and can happen at any second. Best thing really is to be surrounded by loved ones.
Beth
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

In digital purgatory
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
It’s your human right to eat any animal you see fit. I would avoid eating humans though, they are good at fighting back.
Humans are a member of the great ape family, which primarily subsist on a vegetarian diet. We developed meat eating capabilities to fill vitamin deficiencies like retinoic acid and cobalamin.
Plant protein is way more abundant, but since plants only have 8 of 12 amino acids, you need to carefully select more than one plant for full protein, where it only takes one meat source to have full protein.
If you want meat, I recommend chicken. Chicken are the brainless ancestors of the great Tyrannosaurus Rex, the king of predators. Eat the king of predators, become the king of predators, just hopefully not the Chris Chan kind of predator.
TheSultanAkbar

Yesterday, me and the boys were hanging out round city, we got to sip some sake, we went to a castle, trespeassed on the observation deck construction,…
Some good timesss
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide