Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@CaptainXtra
Amateur, Freestyle, or Greco-Roman?
Wrestling is all about testing your physical endurance and mental prowess and how it teaches your body muscles to learn unknown capabilities that we don’t realize we can do.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I have a fragile brain, already showing signs of mild brain injury from getting hit by a truck. I’ll leave the combat sports to the badasses.
Wrestling is cool, even when it’s not as direct and violent (or real as they say) it supports pushing the limits and aesthetic of the human body, and just getting that big in the first place is a lot of work. There is a lot of good self defense maneuvers on display, ways to reverse peoples physical control over you.
Background Pony #E9D4
Considering this topic has devolved into a debate about self defense and martial arts… Tomorrow I’m going to my first Taekwondo class, do you guys have any suggestion? It is a good idea? How well Taekwondo fares against an assailant? Anyone here with experience in said Korean martial art?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Background Pony #E9D4
Curse you for calling martial arts a “deevolution”.
All the schools I have been used to teach us Taekwondo from 3rd grade into senior year. This technique morely utilizes your legs and foot. It empasizes moral development as well. Children learn respect for themselves and others, heightened concentration, and increased self-discipline and self-restraint. 
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
I really want this person in this music Discord server I’m in to get through his skull that none of us are gonna backstab him or betray him, he’s being way too paranoid. What sparked it this time was him getting eliminated early in a tournament.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #E9D4
Training in any fighting discipline is going to put you at an advantaged mindset to someone who just releases their anger uncontrollably. Nothing can beat real world training. It’s about more than just fighting, it’s about discipline and self control, something that’s hard to get from a book. However at the same time the most effective means of defending yourself are brutal and can’t be practiced on people, because taking away the force changes the speed and reaction time (you’ll be learning how to dance, and not how to fight)
I say close the distance as quickly as possible, and brutalize with the initial shock. If you hit someone in the head a couple of times and give them the chance to regain focus, they’re going to come back resistant to pain and shock.
There is a bunch of vital areas with no impact protection. Like punching into the side of someones abdomen to make their kidneys bleed, the liver is located in the right upper quadrant of the abdomen, below the diaphragm, a liver punch is usually made with the left hand. The throat is so easy to collapse, you might even get lucky and tear a major blood vessel. F it, go for someones eyes or testicles.
With a knife stab the torso for critical injury, then the legs so they can’t run, then the torso again. When someone gets even a single knick in their chest doctors have to open their ribcage with a spreader bar to save them, chance of survival is low.
The initial shock of hitting anyone in the head takes all their plans out the window. However we evolved from gorillas that have strong foreskulls from fist fighting, so hitting the side or back of the head is more ideal.
I don’t fight people. I study the human body. I say stay away from violence at all cost. The best martial arts should teach you how to how to haul ass, or get a gun. But you’re probably trying to learn discipline, not kill people in particular.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m going to start taking HEMA classes and learn some classical European martial arts.
I can fence, but I’d like to learn other sword and board techniques.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide