Vent thread

TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Man…
Who are these Youtube channels that post large ammounts of these… spam-like videos centering on a certain topic.
For example, I’ve seen engeneering/machinery and cooking.
In their execution they most resemble Youtube kids videos.
The internet is a weird place… I would like to meet these people, just to see what they’re about. Are they even people? Do they just have an auto algorithm posting content? Are they from 3rd world countries? Or what?
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Twitter needs to let go of the “fictional characters are real” mindset when it comes to fictional minors and lolis.
Or else there will be no safe haven for NSFW works. (Not even my aged up AUs.)
This. This so much.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
This is going way too far. And the more it keeps going, the more likely NSFW artists and lolicons will be falsely accused of CP because “fiction affects reality” and get lumped in with actual pedophiles who is attracted to real life minors.
Nobody cares if it’s fictional or not anymore. If it never stops, I rather wish for a series with a young adult MC of 18 years and older.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Twitter needs to let go of the “fictional characters are real” mindset when it comes to fictional minors and lolis.
Or else there will be no safe haven for NSFW works. (Not even my aged up AUs.)
You can try telling that to the lawmakers of several jurisdictions.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Hollowfox The Worst
Unfortunately, people only want to focus on screaming at things than actually solving problems.
Because they’re scared and ineffectual when faced with real issues. Most of us talk tough, but when told to shoot at our enemies, we chicken out.
Online activism has become a joke. People’s commitment to causes only extend as far as the next trending hashtag to grift and LARP on.
Social justice is little more than a gravy train politicians and interest groups depend and ride on. The continued existence of these issues give them funds and in turn, influence. They have to keep it going somehow. Real solutions are a threat to them.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Had to clean literal shit off the bathroom floor at my work. It absolutely boggles my mind how someone can miss the perfectly porcelain object right there and instead unload around it, even if they were holding in their diarrhea for so long. Ugh…
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I have just downloaded and played Plague Inc. for the first time and I must morbidly say, wiping out humanity has never been soo much fun and educational because in my honest opinion, it is one of the best fictional simulation video game to vent and lash out your anger against the society, or rather, humanity in general just because of how normal it is for us to be generally shitty and barbaric in nature. But at the same time, you also feel bad for the innocent lives that get involved in the simulation. It feels like a double-edged sword about the consequences of exacting revenge against humanity that your friends, your loved ones, and even YOURSELF will never escape the wrath of the chaos you’ve unleashed upon this world. The COVID-19 Pandemic is the primary example of that. There are also these lovely and vindicated psychopaths who might possibly, potentially, if not, maybe enjoy what the hell just happened to our world in the past 2 years.
Background Pony #E9D4
They didn’t miss, they just wanted to make your day a shit. I know how those guys think, since a long acquaintance of mine had that kind of mentality. They don’t care who has to clean their crap, they just literally drop a dump out of the porcelain because yes, and then GG EZ. I’m sorry that you had to deal with a guy like that…
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
“but when told to shoot at our enemies, we chicken out.”
That might be because you can’t convince me there is an enemy worth shooting, that analogy kinda sucks.
I do agree though, people are quick to open their mouths online without a full appreciation for the understanding and ramifications of their words. Most people will not take direct action for themselves, because the governments keep us focused on basic needs, to keep us from realizing our freedom.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide