Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Okay. So I only wanted to say based on my analysis… Magpies are the second most asshole birds in the world after the Canadian geeses.
Posted Report
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I feel that if I explained to a therapist all of my current problems with my life right now, it would be like explaining the entire lores for Metal Gear and Kingdom Hearts combined. Because the finer personal details about what make me tick I feel are what’s important to understand my problems.
Posted Report
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Don’t listen to Sultan, go ahead and see a therapist even if you feel it’d be difficult to explain your problems. If you feel it’s not helping you, don’t be afraid to see a different one; you have the right to do so.
I see a therapist and I feel it helps me. I’ve had my difficulties in finding a good therapist in my past. It’s well worth the journey in finding help.
Posted Report
Beth
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Therapy doesn’t solve being overworked and underpayed.
Antidepressants don’t cure poverty.
The thing is though, that if you’re going to do something bad, you might as well talk to somebody. They’re payed to put up with crazy people.
However after 3 months of waiting they got like 30 minutes to decide whether or not you need a pill or job help or be put away. They’re not actually nice people to talk to or your friends. They’re actually an abhorrent waste of money and government resources. They’ll do whatever meets their quouta, including making difficult people go away without solving their problems, they’ll trick you into saying you’re fine atm, and type down you’re faking illness.
Its all bureaucracy.
I got nothing to gain from them. All i do is upheave their world view, generate ego conflict and likely be their therapist.
Still at the same time, some people have nobody to talk to. It’s hard for me to talk to everyone. I’m busy often. This is a form of venting for me, I can do it in my spare time, and I actually type really fast, it doesn’t take as long as actually sitting down and talking to someone.
Posted Report
TheSultanAkbar
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Badheart
That’s… suprisingly an accurate asessment.
@Lord WyrmSpawN
No one is responsible for your personal actions. How you react to your situation is up to you. Take control, formulate a plan, work on yourself, strive to be better and all that shit.
@Beth
…Ok, I just kinda find them obnoxious and unnecessary. Wow, you went to school so I can sit in your office and complain to you about my life. What’s a therapist supposed to do you can’t do yourself, anyway? See above for live improving methods. Some shrink you barely know who runs dozens of patients can’t help you with that. Find a friend.
Posted Report
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
sigh All I’m trying to do is test out some custom materials for a Gmod pony model I’m working on before I actually compile it, but every time I open up the folder I put `em in, this happens.
I don’t get it. What did I do wrong? Can anyone who still works on G4 Gmod pony models help me out here?
Posted Report
Beth
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Overcooked this cauliflower pizza crust because I was trying to slowly heat some of the water out of the sauce.
I knew to cook down the sauce first, tomatoe sauce=/=pizza sauce. I said fuck it.
Now I got the whole pan on my desk, eating the toppings with a spoon because the crust is stuck to the pan, lmao.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Well, since my hyperfixation on this particular character is (hopefully) coming to an ending, I might as well say what I really think of her. Since all that positive stuff was due to that
I’m not gonna use names. But you may know her
||I think she’s bad. Like, I know it’s not my fault but I regret my hyperfixation on her. It was like that since around June/August. Her design is stupid, she’s being forced and rubbed into everyone’s faces. You don’t get people to like a character by rubbing her in everyone’s faces! She looks cheap and basic. ||
I don’t care how “polite” she is. She’s a disappointment. Before being fixated on her, I didn’t really care for her. She was another side character I didn’t really take much attention to. But after being fixated, I just hate her.
Hyperfixation can really change things. If my brain didn’t go “let’s hyperfixate on them” I likely would have a more positive history and opinion on them. But this was just painful!
If you love this character, I don’t mind. But personally, I strongly dislike her. Mostly because of what happened between me and her
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide