Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
What is the survival rate of cats with kidney problems at age of 5 under serious supervision?
This is my only hope of her recovery, her young age. Because most cats die of that illness when they’re old.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I just learned how to inject scalp vein set syringe then fuse 40 mL of dextrose solution to my cat without biting me. She is thankfully cooperative with me.
Now here’s my fearful hope that it won’t cause dangerous complications or side effects on her.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Am seriously hoping for the best outcome for Sear’s situation. I have zero medical know-how so I can’t even pretend to be optimist about it. But I will be slightly optimist about it regardless, if it helps.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
@tehwatever
Either do I bro. I am just following step by step my aunt is instructing me. They said that this method is the best possible solution if she just doesn’t eat nor drink anymore. She needs to be hydrated ASAP or her kidney dies.
…I hope I’m not too late for that.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Judging by all these posts on the vent thread, this seems to be one of the roughest months ever where no stones seems to be left unturned.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
This in my opinion, that one Bible verse regarding the “trial by fire” in one’s life. It tests you just to see how real you are, how tough you are, and how faithful you are. Like a stone being forged through fire to become a gold.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
You got an IV into a vien on her scalp and she cooperative?

My vent is related to my cat. We both have worms in our shit. I saw it in hers and looked at mine. How gross and annoying. Wrong host mother fuckers.
When I get some money I’m treating the kitty first. She can reinfect me, but not the other way around.
I’ll just find out what the prescription for humans is, and find a version sold for some animal. Do not attempt this, there could be other drugs in it, or you could get the dose wrong, or it is not designed to be digested by humans. I don’t have health insurance, I hate dealing with hospitals.
In the meantime I should clean more. If I shit more water I could probably reduce the population and make them less resistant. It’ll only cost me about 15$ to treat us both.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
She’s young enough that she can adapt, stabilize, and regain kidney function in terms of filtration rate, even heavily scarred.
Doctors will always casually mention the worst case scenario, they have to.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
@Beth
Yes. My dad warned me of cats violently resisting people from getting shot. Most doctors would get scratches or bites even though they’re complete with claw resistant gloves, I never wore gloves when I did that.
However Aunt told me that the needle on that thing is soo thin, they wouldn’t even barely feel a thing. That’s why I safely finished infusing her med water.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
I just realized that pet stores are allowed to sell fake medicine.
Homeopathic Dewormer. In the description it says it doesn’t kill the worms, but allows the animals immune system to kill them. the same can be said for doing nothing. No active chemical mentioned on the box, it happens to be chemical free.
I obviously didn’t buy this, I was just looking. For humans this practice would be illegal.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
One of the baggers in my department quit on the spot which means that there are gonna be some schedule restructuring. Gonna stay an extra hours for some days, which I’m kinda fine with since I’m starting to become strapped for cash.
Posted Report
Elidiotadelaesquina
Artist -

Stupid idiot
>Go pay for my internet
>Go to the self-checkout cashier and put my data
>The account has added 300 more than usual
>Getting angry, thinking about rage at the manager on duty about this
>Calm down
>Remember that Netflix should have sold out this month
I’m an imbecile, I should remember to log out on my tv.
cranfurrysauce

deranged
so this is a thread to vent?, in that case, i’ll do my thing
Bueno, me siento muy jodida, ésta ansiedad y las somatizaciones que siento en mi cuerpo me traen como loca, solo siento ardor en algunas partes del cuerpo, como mi estómago. Reconozco que esos ardores quieren decir que estoy liberando toda la tensión acumulada que he tenido, pero es muy estresante convivir y estar así todos los días, porque son molestias persistentes, llevo desde a finales del 2021 en este estado, y aunque se que he mejorado mucho, eso no quita el hecho de que me sienta horriblemente mal.
Cualquier situación me causa estos ardores, hasta también mlp XD, es muy chistoso, cualquier cosa insignificante me hace sentir un ardor infernal en mi cuerpo, hasta un ship
Es ridículo, pero yo no puedo cambiar eso, no por ahora, y no sé que hacer, me da miedo vivir mi vida de esta forma, teniendo éstas sensaciones, que también me hacen sentir un bloqueo emocional y mental hasta al punto en el que hay veces que siento que no tengo sentimientos o estoy fingiendo tener unos.
Sólo quisiera que alguien lo entendiera, quisiera poder expresar todo eso que llevo por dentro, es imposible, mi familia no me escucha y no me gusta desahogarme con mis amigos por muchas cuestiones e inseguridades, ojalá no fuera tan difícil, ojalá pudiera expresar todo ese ardor en mi cuerpo en forma de palabras.
Arde mucho y yo no sé que significa; me cansé de ser amable y paciente conmigo misma, no lo merezco, no me va a ayudar, no sé que tengo que hacer para liberar todo esto que llevo en mi cuerpo.
Todos me dan envidia, parece ser que soy la única persona que lidia con sensaciones corporales molestas persistentes en todo este tiempo.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Me queria decir que, cualquier cosa que te dé ansiedad o emocion te hace ardoroso? Como físicamente y no solo emocionalmente?
Díos, qué complicado tu enfermedad.
No voy a pretender a entender qué pasa contigo. Nunca voy a entender su dolor. Pero dejame decirte lo siento. De verdad lo siento…que no puedo hacer nada.
Tambien lo sé por mucho pensamientos u oraciones que te decimos, esto no va a ayudarte.
A lo mejor es una condición del nervio o algo. Si es una condición médico, hay posibilidad que los médicos pueden curarte, o por lo menos, hacer que no arde tanto.
…que tenga suerte, cranfurrysauce.
Disculpe mi ejpañol chapurreado. ej mi tercera lengua.
Posted Report
cranfurrysauce

deranged
@tehwatever
Oooh don’t worry, I understand your writing very well, I’ll answer with the translator so it won’t be so difficult to answer :)
Exactly, any emotion or feeling, no matter how positive or negative it may be, causes me physical burning, it is a heavy burning that is located mainly in the stomach. I don’t always feel that body burning, but I definitely have a discomfort in my being, and that prevents me from enjoying something, because I am afraid of feeling strong or light feelings, because I know that burning will return, and that loop always generates anxiety.
I am aware that it is not understandable, and I know from experience that no one can help me because, even if I feel relieved after expressing myself, everything will return to how it always is, and this situation will repeat itself. I really appreciate your honesty, and that you have also answered me, it gives me relief to express myself without any filter
They have told me several times that it could be a nerve problem, does that mean they would have to do some kind of X-ray on my brain? Makes sense, if an emotional problem follows, it will most likely turn into something physical.
Tysm, and sorry for so much text hahaha
Posted Report
Lord Waite
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Beth
The key word there is “homeopathic”. Anything homeopathic is a fraud.
One of the things about something being homeopathic is that they believe the less you put in of the active ingredient, the more effective it is, so you could put in one drop of something per 10 galleons of water, and label it as homeopathic and sell it.
And no, if you look around, you’ll see homeopathic things for humans as well…
Posted Report
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Grumpy Old Men when you even look at their front lawn from across the opposite street:
Thankfully my neighborhood lacks these type of douchebags but they ARE around some places in El Paso…
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Lord Waite
This is a charming lie because often a tenet of medicine is to use the lowest dose necessary,
However too low and you don’t know how the body will respond. it could neutralize the tiny amount, or even have a huge counteraction.

My cat gets the best I can afford. legitimate treatment. Kitty needs to be treated first, because she can’t respond to everything the same way, and will reinfect me.
For myself i’m just going to fuck about for a bit atm, alcohol, caffiene, epsom salt, spicy food. Those worms are going to be like Beavis and Butthead in the dersert, complete failure to thrive, little sacks of atrophy. My body is a high stress, high alert enviormnent. No free rent here.
If a worm gets in my brain, they can either fix the place up or get off the job site.
I’ll go to a doctor if i have to, but it’s a pain in the ass.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
The situation is still soo bad when I dreamed that my cat finally ate alot of food.
It’s been over 4 days straight now since the last time she ever ate solid ones.
Posted Report
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
If forum and Discord threads were groups of people all huddled around each other as I desperately try to get someone’s attention, then I want the internet equivalent of a blare horn to get everybody’s attention.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
I hope she eats something.

I got dewormer for my cat.
Dewormer for me is prob Dog Dewormer. Or alcohol and tacobell, that might work. I can do whatever for myself, the cat doesn’t have such luxury.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide