Vent thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Khamzat Chimaev
I cannot make any judgement for your kitty, but having you post all of your efforts and sacrifices to make her better, doing everything in your power to nurse her back to health, I can say that for the last couple of weeks you’ve been a caring parent.
Whether or not you’re a good one or a bad one, at this point you yourself knows the answer to that one. In the future, how you think of yourself right now, will play a part in your growth.
Good parent or bad parent…just don’t let those labels prevent from choosing kindness. Kindness to yourself, and kindness to the ones you care about.
Good luck, bro.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
My little brother is already planning on opening a workshop with his classmates while I still don’t know what I want to do at 26. Awesome~
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
@Just Wayne
Nice to know some young minds have success in mind. The 6 and some of the 7th graders in the STEM program as well as everyone else in the general population in my school have sex in mind. They’re immature and make me worry about the future.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@TheSultanAkbar
You’re only 25? I assumed you’re old because you’re too cool to be young.
I am 30 or 31, i don’t bother the keep track.
good idea with the alcohol though. I’m getting a drink the first minute the store opens as per usual.
I hate how focused people are on sex, it gets to a point where it’s kinda just gross and idc.
Having clean blood is amazing, i donate my blood often. Can’t do this if you’re fucking everything that moves, some people have no sanctity or control.
STEM now that’s something to focus on.
Posted Report
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
My crush just posted an Instagram story with her arm around what looks to be a guy and another with a heart around an androgynous looking person(not even trying to be mean, I can’t figure out the gender)
Don’t even know what to feel right now, I guess I can wait and see
It can’t be joever bros
Edit: false alarm, I think, I still have a shot
Not really but a man can dream
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Just Wayne
You got out-asian’d by your brother it seems, if Steven He’s vids are any indication.
On a slightly serious note. I think deep down you DO know what you want to do, but you consider other factors like peer pressure, parental expectations, social values etc. and you’ve decided “Nah, what I want to do ain’t gonna work”
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I hate when I get a comment on something and it’s clear whoever commented on it doesn’t actually care about what I was trying to say, and just wants to argue.
I understand this meme now.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
My Ma has Covid and I don’t know what goddamn variant it is.
Could be fucking the WUMBO STRAIN for all I know at by this point…
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart
Like a lot of the shows I’ve seen defended. They don’t like it. It’s just another outlet to “Own” the whoever they need to. That’s why they slapdash crap to it.
HGS was to Own the sexist weebs.
Thundercats snore was to Own the dumb fans.
The Terrific Teela show was to Own the dumb fans and older show.
Animaniacs was to Own… Someone probably.
I can go on.
Oh boy! Could I go on!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide