Vent thread

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Our ability to help in a situation like this is extremely limited - we don’t know where people physically live. The only thing we can really do in a case like this is contact InterPOL or their local authorities and ISP.
But, Beth specifically requested that no one call 911 (aka the US version of 999 or 112 or the local nationwide emergency services hotline)
I don’t want 911
Out of respect for their wishes, us contacting InterPOL or their local authorities or their ISP would be a violation of their life directives.
@Beth
Please, please call your local emergency room or 911 if you have access to that service.
Please do it now.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I’m still alive somehow.
Allahu akbar
Maybe this nightmare will slowly go away.
I can’t let a chauvinist doctor put anything in my blood. A vasodialator could finish me off.
Posted Report
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Monocle Gentlesir
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
that whole mentality has never made any sense to me, it didn’t then & it doesn’t now. i mean they never seem to bring up black people (or non white) voicing a non white characters (few as they may be) or even think it exists & yet they (only) have a problem when its the other way round.
@Dex Stewart
i’m the same with Family Guy. it’s kind of what made me stop caring (that much) for them. before, i’d still watch despite the decline in quality but after, i’m more critical (& maybe a bit pessimistic) than before the whole incident.
@Just Wayne
exactly. & that’s because there is no problem that that (most) people want you to believe or that i can see.
@Beth
i hope you’re doing better now.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I am glad you yet live.
So, my doctor thinks I may have covid related Guillain-Barré syndrome. I’ve steadily lost strength in my legs and they are constantly tingling.
The good news is for a vast majority of people it clears up with few lasting effects. The bad news is it could temporarily paralyze my legs.
Posted Report
Beth
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I’m in an actual hospital ATM. Hoping I didn’t wreck my heart.
I waited until I came down because if they just start sticking tubes in me and shocking me I would have died.
I’ll get some test done.
I sometimes use power psychedelic drugs because my life isn’t great. That’s pretty much what’s going down.
I’ll get heart disease from all the adrenaline junkie shit, that’s what I’m being screened for.
Atleast the trip was nice.
I’ll do what I can.
I’m a stupid asshole. This isn’t depression thread because I’m not depressed, just stupid.
I haven’t even taken proper care to see what I could do for Sears cat. I hope his kitty last a little longer
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

…I slept and woke up in the morning today just to see this crazy event unfold in this thread.
So that’s why you’ve never responded to my Messenger DMs yesterday… Holy shit brother please be okay.
This year has been really tough for both of us.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide