Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Khamzat Chimaev
You’d be affected too?
Earthquakes effect flat land on sea level more strongly? You could be tsunamis.
I am going to save up for myself that would be good if I wanted to help someone else too.
Edit. Also destitutes do cause lot more crime. Governments avoid talking about it by focusing on fridge pseudoscience of people who genetically can’t feel empathy.
This is the West Valley Fault. It had a previous record of major earthquakes hundreds of years ago with the last time being in the 18th Century.
Our scientists suggest this fault line can generate big quakes as high as Magnitude 7 and shaking intensity of IX.
And a study theorises that this fault had a event pattern that happen once in every 400 years. If that’s the case, then a major earthquake of that same energy is likely to happen within our lifetime.
There are over 30-40,000 houses and buildings that are standing in that active fault line. All these people living there didn’t even know their houses were built under an active fault and there are millions of low income communities with homes built in substandard materials which are in danger of being destroyed by a strong quake.
So yeah… If the Big One do occur, we are sooo royally screwed.
Amphibian Swamp

There’s is no “right” way to eat it! I also don’t care what way my other relatives would eat it! I’m not them! You’re just being a greedy brat full of toxic ego! Even Trixie or RD wouldn’t care how I ate them, and their egos are huge!
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I’ve been out of the loop of this whole Harry Potter video game thing, but it sounds to me like people forgetting to separate the art from the artist
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Heh, as much as I don’t like the Twilight franchise, at least Stephenie Meyer just does what she loves and never started something like this, and now it’s irreversible. Not like JK is trying to reverse this at all.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

The scariest part about an earthquake is if it strikes in the middle of the night where people are mostly asleep, that’s where the mass death ensues.
And the most difficult part of the aftermath is if the weather is too severe for rescue missions and/or if that country’s government is too stubborn on the response.
I really want to help these guys out from all the way in the comfort of my house.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

The world is such a lost cause when people aren’t aware of their surroundings and there are bigger things that are happening that are being ignored by everyone else.
Such as this one:
People are losing their shit over a video game, and people are losing their lives on a real life catastrophe.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Khamzat Chimaev
A disaster team arrived from Japan and other asian countries.
As for what we could do, I’m sure you can find either official donation channels or well known NGOs.
Alternatively you COULD…do a livestream awareness fundraiser thing. Sure it would sound like you’re exploiting the situation for some ppl, but hey, you’re doing it for the right cause.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Fucking bike tire went flat when I am in bed recovering.
It’s new. I told my mom that I could fix it, but to take it back to the shop while it’s new because I need confidence in it.
I’m paying. I also got new tubes that don’t fit to barter for the new one.
I really need two bikes for work, I’ll figure that out.

Hate the cancle culture shit. Jk Rowling doesn’t need to go broke to learn she’s a twat. Disproportionate discipline is sometimes jealousy. Normal people are shit all the time but nobody cares because there is no jealousy.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
I’m not sure if I’ve vented about this or not, but somebody slashed my bicycle’s tires so I couldn’t use it all because I had the nerve to put a bike lock on both of MY OWN bicycles, because they wanted the bike. What’s the point, if they can’t have it, nobody can? This just ensures they get neither and I keep both and repair them as needed. Assholes!
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
We really need some new electric carts at my store, one after the other there were like four people who needed it but they were all taken. Goddamn old age, surgery or fucked up lifestyles crippling these people’s abilities to walk instead of using a shopping cart like a normal person.
Also, my browser’s acting up and I don’t like it
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Hogwarts Drama is a fine example of what happens when people let their emotions and ideologies take over rational thinking.
Gamerant setting up a fucking webpage as a portal to harass streamers. Gamergate would have been all over this. IGN reviewer basically admitting they’d rate the game lower if they were allowed to do so.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide