Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Badheart
It is more scary when you don’t know why it’s happening.
My tripping days are over. I really like being alive.
@KolpSlack
Whatever is going on with you is pretty freaky. You shouldn’t mess with angina or hallucinations.
Usually either of these symptoms can get you into the ER. You can atleast call them and ask about it. You don’t have to call 911, use Google to get the number to your nearest ER.
You have had chest pain for days and now you’re seeing stuff for no reason. That ain’t good.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
I’m ready to rip somebody’s fucking head off. I’ve officially had the WORST FUCKING AFTERNOON OF MY LIFE ALL IN ONE HOUR. TO PUT IT IN SIMPLE WORDS: I was FUCKED OVER by a racing league OWNER WHO AND ANOTHER GUY PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF AND MADE ME RETIRE PERMANENTLY, BLOCKED THE OWNER, AND UNFRIENDED HIM. AND I SENT HIM AN ALL CAPS CHAT BASICALLY TELLING HIM TO GO FUCK HIMSELF.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

My cat urinated on the television and cable outlet and caused a short circuit…
If I hadn’t been on the right place at the right time, my house would’ve been on fire…
Fuck you Sasha.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Okay I am from the Philippines. American issues don’t usually appear on our trends unless if it’s about sports and sum shit but wtf… What did that fat bloke do now…?
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Well my art hardware is working well. I got quite a bit to do before 2 folk figure out i haven’t worked on shit in a while. If I stay off the alcohol and crunch now, I can prob have something to show them.
I’ve been up and running for a couple days now. However I keep thinking I need a drink to calm down and get in the groove, and 2 beers I’m out like a light.
@KolpSlack
Visual halucinations don’t always mean a psychiatric disorder is present.
It can mean a lot of stuff, some worst than being slightly crazy.
@Khamzat Chimaev
Lmao that lardo bloke is barely fat anymore. After all their junk food and mc donalds got taken away, they almost look as fit as you.
They don’t have a double chin or that goofy smile anymore, and their hair is groomed for once. They went from looking like a sociopath to a psychopath.
I sure hope they didn’t fuck their senile mom, Maybe they just copped a feel, or made up the interaction completely, so Bella would be like “oh yea, das hot, I want to be your boyfriend free girl, Chris”
We got to realize how creative these trolls are.
The barb thing would prob be the worst thing they ever done, the only thing I can’t excuse. Prob wasn’t hardcore rape, but I hope it was just some stupid incest RP.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I have a night shift right on the day my dad is having a feast with his old friends. Now I can’t go enjoy a bunch of great food and my family. This is one downside of working at night.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Okay seriously, that creep morning bagger who got fired can go fornicate himself with an iron rod because all these extremely long hours is making me more tired and my back has been hurting more and more doing both mornings and afternoons since they don’t have anyone to cover mornings on the weekdays. This also means that I have to give up one of my days off this Sunday to cover someone else’s shift
As a cartoon neurotic dog once said: “The things I do for love…”
Posted Report
14Fan
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
@Khamzat Chimaev
Holy shit! Never seen that before. Almost doesn’t look real because the truck just casually loses a wheel and then the other car decides to go YEET and fliped.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
A twenty-year-old pair of tongs we had back when we lived in California broke on me.
Which sucks, but not as much as the prospect of me getting medicated for anxiety.
I kinda don’t wanna do that.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
Chug bottle of wine.
Break out in hives.
Ma gives me Benadryl.
Wake up on floor.
Just drinking some water ATM.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide