Vent thread

Background Pony #D814
Parents tell me they want me to socialize more and be more social.
Then the news come on and as I’m talking with them and siblings they tell me to shut up
Then a story about a serial killer comes on and they say “that’s why you shouldn’t just let anyone be your friend”
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Hate these constant headaches that I get
@Khamzat Chimaev
Goddamn, sounds like you got to reverse that before it gets a lot worse
@Beth
Walking home from the hospital barefoot with a scar sounds badass, not gonna lie
@Badheart
Same shirt and everything, heh
@Zaknel
Dude needs to be locked up in a mental institution
Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
@Mr.Myoozik
On one hand, the guy is toxic and unpleasant to see.
But on the other hand, Ponybooru is notorious for not holding back on calling people out. And seeing him get dogpiled by everyone is strangely cathartic.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I think we should have another pandemic…
Things have gotten a bit too noisy for my liking. I was just enjoying the serenity caused by the lock downs.
There was something graceful about seeing society break down and living in fear.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Sear in 2018-2019: I’m just some grub who loves watching color pastel ponies because they cute n’ shit.
Sear in 2020-2021: I’m just some angry young hothead because of how the world has gone to shit
Sear in 2022-present: I’m just some physically and emotionally disabled dude who loves watching big studs duke it all out in an octagon-shaped cage till they get bloodied, knocked out or break bones.
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
Put in a position where she can’t fight back, because she’d splatter the dude and go to jail.
Any fight you initiate, or even retaliate, you don’t know if it’s going to end with one person, or if someone else you don’t even know is going to go after your family. Some people will take any amount of beating to stop that from happening, it’s not like the ring where she can do what she wants.
Having guns isn’t unlimited power either. Misuse and you’ll be the one going to jail. Sometimes taking the beating, taking names and evidence is the best, that way when she defends herself she’s bonified, and not just some roid raging abusive lady.
Husband probally made it clear that he intends to frame her as the aggressor too, because she looks like a baron of hell.
I’m a domestic abuse victim, involving codependency, death threats, taking beatings I could probably defend myself from.
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

In digital purgatory
I came here actually to rage because I had no idea how much trans fat is in my potatoe chips.
They measure it in grams, and adjust the serving size until the trans fat is <.5g a serving, which can be rounded down to zero legally.
It’s actually a major source of the trans fat I’ve been consuming, and i’m on a warpath now. I always had slightly high cholesterol and never knew why, i’m pissed off.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I have officially resigned my current position at work, effective no later than June 30th.
I have never been more miserable in my working life than this job. I’ve bitched about it here a few times.
Was going to try and stick it out longer than that as I have things coming down the pipe in July/August but after talking to the Ms we have enough money that I can take basically a month long sabbatical.
Pro-tip, if a job makes you wake up in a cold sweat at night. It is not worth it.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

So I found out not only did Wednesday queer bait like a mother fucker, the piss stains had the fucking gall to host an even called WednesGay and then hide anyone talking about gayness,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide