Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Badheart
If you build muscle too fast your joints and bones, and circulatory system suffers.
Fighters consistently train their mobility, not just size and strength. Not only do you want big chest muscles to over power people, you want a strong back to quickly coil back up. Size alone starts to give diminished returns.

I finally got fast internet. i can hang out with my friends more, play games, and make more money doing art (because now i can stream it.) I got no bs, flat rate, cellular internet. No caps. 15-40mbs is 20-50x faster than 600kbs, i got all my moms stuff on it, because it won’t effect me much anyway.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Badheart
Yeah. I’m in a bit of debt and my commissions are closed, but some people will pay extra just because they can see me do the stuff and talk to me while i do it. I got a taste for fast internet, it’s the one thing i always had available. I’m happy to have my own with a price i can afford.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Badheart
I got to be careful. I can’t just do drugs and work out 5 hours a day. I already fucked up my heart. I got to be the skinny builder that doesn’t fight. I can run though.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
“WHAT A TRASH FRANCHISE I’M GLAD I DROPPED IT!!!” -says some douche who literally bought and played all mainline games in the series prior to making that statement.
SkyFan901
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

FNFL should come back
Ok so my last day of school was today. You might’ve thought it was very good right?
Well HARDLY, because some guys won’t get a £u€k!ng life and think abusing me is funny RIGHT?!?!!!!??!! At least I’m not going back to that school until 2 months so I don’t have to deal with that annoying youknowwhat at my school :/
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@CaptainXtra
That’s an accurate statement because they didn’t say “What a trash franchise I’m glad I never gotten on it”.
BESIDES.
We all know in 2023 we play games to suffer. Playing games we don’t enjoy just to complain about every bugs and features. Grinding for new updated contents we won’t appreciate. Buying in-game currency for shit we never wanted, and spending resources collected in hundreds of hours to pull five star SSR waifu variations.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Video GAME?!
Ain’t no GAME.
It’s a piece of audiovisual interactive product that has become part of your lifestyle.
It’s about as game as you doing cardio every other day to stay in shape because it makes your job easier. It’s totally optional and you can choose to skip it, but you won’t.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I hate when people state their opinions on whatever I like when i’m not even the one trying to do it in the first place. They fired the first shot bruh, not me.
If I say that if “I don’t get the appeal of watching pro wrestlers doing fake fights” I’m sure they’d react the same way. 🤷‍♂️
Background Pony #4465
I feel like I’m the only guy who just doesn’t like coffee at all, tried different kinds and never really liked any of them. It’s a huge thing where I live and so all my friends think I’m really weird for it. I drink cold water for the most part because of how hot as fuck it is over here.
ElderD

@WaynePonePone
To be honest, I don’t mind cold coffee so long it has cream in it. But, because I’m prescribed on adderall, I technically don’t need coffee or any caffeine based kickstart.
ElderD

Late update to an earlier post. After going a month without it due to a supply issue, I’m finally back on my adderall.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@ElderD
Note that I said cold coffee, not iced coffee. There is a difference. I love iced coffee, but I can’t stand cold coffee that is hot coffee that goes cold.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Caffeine and meth don’t do anything for me except give me anxiety, I gotta pass myself.
Sometimes I have a little soda.
Pinto Bean
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
@tehwatever
Just a fucked up kid who looked for solace in MLP. No friend of you or I, but a case example of a ‘red flag’ and how individuals like him should never be allowed to possess a firearm.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide