Vent thread

someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Zincy  
This is why I hate the concept of states. It’s incredibly unfair how people can be denied freedoms and even be severely punished for things that are perfectly legal the next state over. As if people from Michigan are not able to handle marijuana but people from Colorado are…just because they are from Colorado. Or how people in NJ and OR are too dumb to handle pumping their own gas because it’s not safe but according to 48 other states it’s totally safe. This is just lunacy and oppression by way of corruption and strategies for more money/political power for these asshat politicians.

Speaking of asshat, it’s used to be illegal to swear in front of a woman or minors in my state so I would have never been able to use explicatives to, for example, enhance the severity of a situation. I would never get to swear like everyone else in every other state making me basically isolated from a part of society (face it, swearing is just something people do no matter where they live). Also fun fact: it is STILL a serious crime (thanks to our governor refusing to take it off the books because he wants the approval of his fellow conservatives) to commit a crime while having sex. In this state when it was illegal to swear it used to be technically a crime to yell out something like “fuck yes!” while having sex with your wife, and I say wife because sex outside of marriage is pretty much a crime here too. Such a horrible “crime” could therefore be punished by LIFE IN PRISON. No I am not kidding. The man would be torn away from his wife and children and be forced to live in a cage where he is raped and beaten on a daily basis for the rest of his miserable life. Meanwhile people in Ohio or Illinois could yell out “fuck yes!” all day long while having sex and go about their happy lives. Laws like this are absolutely horrible and a complete slap in the face to the freedom so many fought and died for. All because a bunch of angry old white men just decided it to be so because they personally don’t like the idea of foul language.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@someguy111  
It’s funny, conservatives love to claim that they stand for freedom but we all know that’s bullshit. All they want to do is tell people to live by “God’s Law” which is their bigoted cherry picked interpretation of the Bible. You know it’s also a sin to eat shellfish and shave in the bible? Don’t see any laws banning those.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Ok so there is this one really annoying fucker in my school who keeps acting really annoying and stupid to a lot of people.

He hardly does any work in any of the classes he is in, can’t seem to take other peoples opinions and keeps being rude to the teachers, keep trying to make himself the center of attention, never seems ot shut up about his political views (Yes we get it, you wanted Scotland to be independent, can you shut up about it please?), and he keeps trying to touch me and feel me up (he even tries to touch my nipples a few times. I swear he is gonna end up on a sex offenders ist or something.)
Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Kirb
And I thought Canada is a pretty liberal country.
Which city are you in?
Near Toronto. But this was just some guy who was recording at the studio.  
@Zincy
I’ve hear Virginia is fucked up.
You have no idea. Charlottesville is alright, though, but that’s because it’s pretty much LGBT Central in the middle of Hickville all around.
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
My internet is out again. This is the third time it’s happened in a week. Why the fuck am I paying these people?
Spritejunkee
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

uwuowouwu
@Kirb  
Punch them in the face.

@ice1517  
>I punched him in the face once  
>few years ago

No, that doesn’t count, Do it again. Leave him crying on the floor holding his nose and then press the sole of your shoe onto his face. Show him that you are not to be fucked with. Make his entire family fear your very existence.

Piss in his mouth non-sexually.
warc9
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Ultimate Fan of Scoots
While i’m here again beacuse my uncle can’t pay the internet and must use the library, fuck trying to get a job with no prior experience.

I’ve lost count of how many times I applied to places and the only things i’ve gotten out of it are three interviews and  
two candidate assessments that weren’t bot generated and sent but where sent by a real human.

So far nothing from Mcdonald’s or Tim hortons, and still nothing from any positions I applied to at Walmart, Home Depot or, Loblaws.
Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Spritejunkee  
They’re clients at the studio where I work, so I’d be fired if I did that, because “the customer is always right” and all.

@warc9  
It was some gangster rapper type of guy, so yeah :P
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide