Vent thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Since I’m not sure how many people saw this post on the last page, let me re-post it.

I think I’ve just found the Channel Awesome equivalent of TMZ.

I basically gave up when I saw the line “Let’s wait and see how much of a Jew Brad is, I wonder how much he will he get before becoming Jew Wario 2.0.” No one, and I do mean no one, should speak ill of the dead like that.

Sites like this piss me off. Why do people spend so much time attacking people who only want to entertain us? What did these people do to deserve our hate? And why are the people who run these sites so frequently racist dickheads?

Now, I’m not sure how many of you are fans of Channel Awesome or even know what it is, but regardless, this site is downright tasteless.
Spritejunkee
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

uwuowouwu
@VNagato  
So, it was while the kid was still in there right?

@TheHappySpaceman  
>Why do people spend so much time attacking people who only want to entertain us? What did these people do to deserve our hate?

I’ve been asking myself this for years  
Why do people in the same line of internet work always seem to attack each other? I remember way back when it seemed like a bunch of commentators (the guys who would watch a video and pause it with an avatar, usually an anime character, to give their thoughts on what just happened in the video) were attacking each other. It was even worse with youtube ranters and youtube atheists for some reason.

>And why are the people who run these sites so frequently racist dickheads?

Hang on, can you give some examples of this?
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Spritejunkee  
This is basically what YouTube boiled down to earlier this year with channels like Drama Alert. I’m glad that those types of videos are no longer on the rise, though.

I was mostly only referring to the person who runs the blog I linked. Read the line about JewWario.
VNagato
Artist -

@Spritejunkee  
Yup, ain’t that great :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ugh, five minutes back in my apartment, and I’m already pissed at my roommate. He didn’t come out when I came in nor made noise so I had no idea if he was asleep or not and considering he has the weirdest sleep schedule, I texted him if he was asleep. He scoffed when I came in to his room after a few minutes after I heard him on tapping on the keyboard, because I apparently texted him a stupid question which is why he figured he didn’t need to reply. If I text to ask if you’re asleep, no answer, that means you’re asleep or not available right? If you text back, I’ll know you’re not asleep so I wouldn’t feel bad if I make noise or know not to bother him.  
Sorry if me trying to be considerate is fucking stupid. He’s the one who told me I should text him when I come back because of his odd schedule and/or if he’s doing “something”. Goddamn.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@VNagato  
Well, for two reasons. The first reason is that my songs have come under fire in the past. Someone called The Narcissist sexist because someone interpreted it as saying that all women are narcissists, which is not true, as the song was written about one particular person. I Love and Despise You was also slammed for encouraging abusive relationships, even though I actually wrote it about my parents after they had been through a big argument. People seem to love misinterpreting my songs whenever they get the chance. The second thing is, well, the lyrics themselves are about a kind of touchy subject. I’ll have to send you a message about them if you want to know more; I don’t want them becoming public just yet.

@SeraphimDawn  
That’s what I figure. Most of my friends love the song, anyway. And yeah, I can handle criticisms. I’ve been handling them for all these years, and I’ve gotten a lot of them. A while back, someone gave eight dislikes on all my music videos; I can tell it was the same person, because they all happened at once. Hell, someone even created a YouTube troll account called HappySpaceManSucks.
Xari

Tired Moon Mom
I wouldn’t say i have a anger issue but holy shit some people can fucking spark that rage in me in real life

Especially when they do something stupid

As i’m very shy in real life so really you would have to do something way stupid to spark my rage
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
The winner losses, the losser losses, white collars lose, blue collars lose, left wings lose right wings lose. Cthulhu losses.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
More people stealing and trying to resell pixel art from my Deviantart group makes me feel all bitter and angry inside argh.  
It’s extra irritating when the lastest thief tries to play the victim card and even uploads some crappy suicidal art to attempt to fish for support and deviate everyone’s attention from her thefts and attempts to scam out people and oh God, the stupidity.
VNagato
Artist -

What’s with games and making the “gay route” really just the “platonic best friends for life route”?  
Fuck you too developers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide