Vent thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Sometimes, I wish that I had friends who weren’t also friends of my parents. That way I could vent to someone whenever they get into an argument, instead of bottling it up inside like I’ve been doing for so long now.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@OptimusPrimevil

Moonshine.

@toxicitzi

I like to imagine, if only to restore faith in humanity, that the rapper dude is a major history buff and named himself that on purpose. In truth he probably just pulled the name from a list of famous names with wolf in it.

@PonyPon

It’s a natural ore containing iron, manganese, and tungsten.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
If somebody could go back in time and prevent my birth, I’m sure it’d make the world a much better place.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@HighRollerHydra

Dependent on multiverse theory you may have just made it impossible. After all, if you requested someone prevent your birth you wouldn’t be alive in the future to request it, meaning that the person wouldn’t go back to prevent it, and time would simply reset to it’s default.

Or, the person would be shunted into a timeline where you didn’t exist, and you’d continue existing here as if nothing happened.

So you’re stuck in this life lad, the very nature of reality keeps you bound.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@HighRollerHydra

My friend, such things are beyond unknowable. Every second of our lives spreads strands upon the winds, interweaving among the silken strands of countless others to form a grand tapestry. We have no way of knowing how each strand shall effect the others, nor how they shall effect us. You could waste away the hours contemplating every conceivable outcome that could have happened and I bet yea you’d be wrong each time, for only someone outside the web could really judge that.

You are you, your parents in turn are themselves. Mayhap they currently exist in the best possible world, and without you they’d be further in the gutter, or not even alive. Such is the unknown, and the unknowable. It’s best not to dwell on such things.
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@Zincy  
I showed a picture of an older, nicer Viridi from “Kid Icarus: Uprising” on the Waifu Thread, which I like better than the canon version, who irritated me for several years. I posted the picture for fun, as the version I commissioned made me happier and calmer.

Prof.Nightjack proceeded to rip me a new one for “ruining canon” or something.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@HighRollerHydra

Did he now? Well, that was quite rude of him.

Tis best to pay such things no mind. After all, unless you’re our delightful Muslim friend who literally asked for it, most people earn their duck badge. Just ignore him, or report him if he breaks the rules at all.
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@Zincy  
I’ve been asking this site to include the option to “hide” posts from users I put on my list, but apparently it…invades privacy.

Even though the purpose is to NOT have anything to do with them and their atheism.

Can you just PM me?
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@HighRollerHydra  
Not only that but just like with differing sodas each variety has a different flavor and even texture, you just can’t compare a Totino’s/Jack’s/Tombstone/Digarno to eachother, sure they have clear quality tiers, doesn’t make any of them not OK in their own right,
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
ONe thing I’ve never been able to get over in society is how every side in an argument can believe themselves to be 100% utterly correct and the other side be 100% utterly obviously wrong.

Like, I do it just as much as others, but I don’t know how it can happen. I don’t know how someone can say that, say, season 6 of MLP is OBVIOUSLY shit. As if it requires no extrapolation. Or the opposite, that it’s obviously good.

It’s why I stay out of politics. I see no reason in picking a side because every side thinks they’re obviously the right one, so why should I trust either?
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

grandfather’s in a slight depression.

he outlasted his siblings.

coupled that he outlasted his spouse and two kids (my uncle and mom), he’s in a bad mood.
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
My nan has dementia. During her birthday dinner though, she still noticed that everyone in the family was talking over me when we were having conversations, and kept calling for everyone to quiet down to listen to what I would say. I was always her favourite for some reason.

I almost cried…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide