Vent thread

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
Hey, guys, raise your hand if you feel nobody cares about your personal problems, even if they are friends of yours, and they basically say “We don’t care.” And then you become pissed and everybody thinks your a whiney person even though you have genuine problems. Not mentally, but what goes on in your life.

Raises hand.
Dave33333
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.

Undesirable
@warc9  
I’m starting to feel my friends in the RP Forums don’t. That really hurts me, man. Really hurts. They didn’t word it exactly, I’ve told some of them and they’re acting like it’s nothing, so if I accidentally explode, they think I’m a whiney asshole, while they actually forget whats going on in my life. I’ve been here for a while. I’m most certainly willing to leave the RP Forums and just stay here and bitch now.
Dave33333

Undesirable
@warc9  
Adding to that, I’ve been called selfish. Selfish for my personal problems. I did lose my cool over something small, but they don’t know. I feel like if I explain my issues to them, they’ll be saying “Your just doing this to get attention.”

I just feel like crying. Maybe this is what a Kasey Kahne fan feels like.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
(sees a guy on Twitter who shares a lot of my mutual interests)

Me: Oh, cool, he seems-

Guy: I don’t want to pick fights, but if you disagree with me on how Starlight’s redemption was handled, you are an idiot.

Me: Aaaaaaaand blocked.

(Worth noting that his statements weren’t directed at me, but rather one of my friends, which pissed me off even further)
Dave33333

Undesirable
@warc9  
Yeah, but the one user acts like I am. It hurts when it’s your own friend. I feel like I’m gonna lose them and my threads will die. All because of some BS.
Dave33333

Undesirable
@warc9  
Yeah, but the one user acts like I am. It hurts when it’s your own friend. I feel like I’m gonna lose them and my threads will die. All because of some BS.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
Is this world a con artists’ paradise or what? I was looking on eBay, just for kicks and giggles, for super rare old “holy grail” games including Clayfighter Sculptor’s Cut on N64. Even those apparently are prone to counterfeits with people refurbishing cartridges from the ROM.
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Commune  
She thinks I’m lazy, basically, she’s also mad that I didn’t clean the bathroom.

So she cleaned the bathroom, put some of the dirt in my room, and when I reacted in anger, she used my angry reaction to paint me as unhinged. I took a pair of sunglasses, broke them, and threw them across the room in anger.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide