Vent thread

trashboat

Professionally Depressed
Another thing I hear often is

“The Robots aren’t actually robots rather they’re cyborgs” Or whatever

That isn’t really a Deconstruction, That’s an Idea, It could Pretty easily be done lighter

“The Angels are incomprehensible eldritch abominations”

Again, More of an Idea, But I admit that’s the Closest thing to an actual Deconstruction that EVA has going for it
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
@Red Yellow Moon  
Deconstruction

Everyone calls EVA a deconstruction, But it isn’t really, It’s just Super robot tropes With a Darker looking Overlay over them,

Everything EVA has supposedly “Deconstructed” Had already been done before in the previous Two decades of Super robot shows
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
@Whatevs  
“The guy who gives them the Robot isn’t that good of a guy”

Was done in Mazinger Z, God sigma, And Dangaioh

“The Tsundere and Ace pilot”

Was done in Great mazinger
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
There is nothing wrong with sighing. It takes far less effort than screaming.

And I don’t care that it annoys her. She’s so goddamn aggravating and she doesn’t care about mine or anyone else’s feelings. She’s lucky I haven’t taken up something more self destructive just to get through the day. I don’t care who she is or how hard she claims to work, she’s a bitch, plain and simple.

And the day I rid myself of her one way or the other will be the day I can truly live.
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
Have you ever wished that you could express you’re ideas to everyone but then remember you have no talent to express those ideas?

I hate it so much, like when you try to even practice to get the talent you need to show off you’re ideas but then you look at the work you’re trying to make and it looks nothing like you want it to and then you just keep trying and trying and trying the hardest you can ever try and do and then get so frustrated you want to punch a wall cuz you just cant.

and then see someone with that talent and they are so fucking amazing with that talent and they go “Man I suck at this maybe I should just give it up” and get so upset you want to go in a corner and melt?

That same guy has the skills you want but yet they think they “suck” and here you are wishing you could “Suck” that good but you suck in fact now you know you suck worse then the guy that thinks he sucks, your nothing but a waste of space in the fabric of time itself.
SocDev
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <SocDev> Si hay pelito, no hay delito
Artist -

Well stressed, friend!
@Itsthinking

how triggering.

Now to my post:

I am tired of people not taking me seriously. I vividly remember one occasion we had to do a college work in groups, and i ended with the lazy asses, cuz since i am loner i wasn’t picked by the people that somewhat work. I told my group we had to do stuff in x and y way, and we ended failing because the idiots did whatever the hell they wanted.
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
@PonyPon  
yeah.

I seriously get my self depressed whenever I try to draw now a days.

It’s the reason why I hate the fucking hell seeing people deleting their art or when people that can draw fucking awesome give up.

I know people say practicing makes perfect but at the same time its hard and seeing others just flowing through it all makes it a little harder to keep trying.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@Number1pegasus  
Practicing does not make perfect because perfection does not exist. The goal is art as hard as you can till the flaws don’t matter, to take your flaws and make them your style.

Never give up, ask your depression who the fuck it thinks it is and draw right in its stupid fucking face. Maybe it won’t be popular. Maybe it won’t be earth shattering but goddammit it will be something you made, something born from your ideas and emotions and that is motherfucking beautiful.
ParagonCommander
Thread Starter -  Super Smash Bros General Thread

Absent Tactician
@Number1pegasus
Never give up, ask your depression who the fuck it thinks it is and draw right in its stupid fucking face. Maybe it won’t be popular. Maybe it won’t be earth shattering but goddammit it will be something you made, something born from your ideas and emotions and that is motherfucking beautiful.

Words to live by.
apegacine
Since the Beginning  -

I know I saod this before but I can’t fucking stand the you bastard tropes It is nothing but condescending and pretentious bullshit.

For example in far cry 3 there is that one mission where your girlfriend who you are saving from pirates no less is asking in a whiny voice if you are really shooting at people who are actively trying to kill you and there is a cut scene afterwards where she pretty much chews you out for it. there are plenty of other moments like that in the game.

and don’t even get me started on spec ops the line.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@apegacine  
Amen to that. I really want one game that tries to pull that to finally give me the option to respond with “well I’m fucking sorry, but those dead assholes weren’t exactly trying to invite me to a goddamn ice cream social so excuse me if I’m not going to join with you in this empty headed, sentimental moralizing.”

Its especially galling in Far Cry 3 because I really quite like the game. It is a good example of doing a sand box right.
PaskaNaakka
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

PM me Maud pics
@apegacine  
If it’s done well i don’t mind it. Like, if i shoot some poor shmuck who’s on his knees begging for his life or slaughter civilians indiscriminately (which i consider the only fun thing to do in Far Cry 3 by the way), fine, then the game can call me a bastard.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide